Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    And to think that you're one of our youngest members. Tch, tch the perversions of the young
    I am seriously?? I thought we were around the same age?!

It's not the age gap there that should have concerned them. It's the mullet
    lol nah, I'm a Canadian girl from the sticks who loves hockey, the love of MacGuver even with a mullet is okay LMAO!

Nobody can resist, unless you're smurf, apparently It's all about the leather...
    Agreed *pets her pretty John Crichton clone*

<snip>

And now I'm actually going to bed. Really.
    As am I, night Res!
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      I am seriously?? I thought we were around the same age?!
      You're three years older than me. Which I think makes you, myself and FF the younger ones. I think. I get confused Mostly because although being only a little one I have a habit of speaking/acting/referencing things that people of about twenty years gain on me are usually more familiar with

lol nah, I'm a Canadian girl from the sticks who loves hockey, the love of MacGuver even with a mullet is okay LMAO!
      But its so scary...
      Agreed *pets her pretty John Crichton clone*
      You'll probably enjoy this then

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=we02LXjt7Jg

And for the on-topic:

Cute
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You're three years older than me. Which I think makes you, myself and FF the younger ones. I think. I get confused Mostly because although being only a little one I have a habit of speaking/acting/referencing things that people of about twenty years gain on me are usually more familiar with
          I'm always the youngest...(or one of them)

Love your new sig Sun'shyne! Stef does great work.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

*Pets firefly* Because I'm sure you appreciate it

To cheer you up, apparently the only way to show that a stick figure of Jonas is a drawing of Jonas and not Jack/Daniel/Cam/assorted other men with military regulation hair and about six foot in height who inhabit the SG universe is to draw him holding a banana. And Star Wars. So cute

http://niamaea.livejournal.com/27972.html#cutid3
            sigpic

Comment

To cheer you up, apparently the only way to show that a stick figure of Jonas is a drawing of Jonas and not Jack/Daniel/Cam/assorted other men with military regulation hair and about six foot in height who inhabit the SG universe is to draw him holding a banana. And Star Wars. So cute

Comment

You know that he'd just love those movies. He'd totally fanboy them Jonas and Teal'c movie night...oh, its a good image.
                sigpic

Comment

I love those movies! I had watched all of them by the time I was 6. I must have seen each original one over 20 times. My room used to be covered in SW posters I have 2 lightsabers (Luke's green one and Obi-Wan's blue one from AotC), an X-wing fighter, a TIE fighter, the Millennium Falcon, a Dewback (one of those reptilian creatures that carry Sandtroopers across the desert) and about 40 figures, not to mention about 50 books

Comment

Woo! Fangirl! And Han Solo is the original Cap'n Tight-Pants.
                    sigpic

Comment

Woo! Fangirl! And Han Solo is the original Cap'n Tight-Pants.
                      Up until I was about 12-13, Luke was my favourite character. (Especially in RotJ with the black outfit. Mmm.) When I hit 14 and watched ANH again, Han became my favourite character. *Imagines Han running*
                      Imagine my glee when I watched Firefly and clapped eyes on Mal

Comment

Haha see, I don't have that problem, especially in the summer, my co-workers are 15yo, and during the rest of the year, I work in the school system, I swear it keeps me young at heart LOL

But its so scary...
                        HAHA It's really not, I swear!!!

You'll probably enjoy this then

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=we02LXjt7Jg
                        Already had it favourited, but enjoied the viewing of it as always!

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

THanks! I love it too! *swoons over Ben, Josh and Pernell*

Smurf made me a Jonas one, I'm uber excited to use it too!

HAHAH!! That was so hilarious!! That's totally something I would do!
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

morning thunkers
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Suitable, as today I had to wade through the Thames

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!
                              Nobody can resist, unless you're smurf, apparently It's all about the leather...
                              Meh, seen plenty of not so good looking types in leather, so it takes more than that for me.

Not that BB is not good looking, just not for me.
                              *wonders if that saves me from the BB thunkers *

Comment

The Smile (TM)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X