No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, do black beans or pinto beans go better with Kung Pao chicken?

Comment

Don't know....

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
        Be back in a little while....

Nice bait!

Hey there everyone!

Everyone was talking about him eating the orange, so I had to post this pic.

Comment

Heya Anya

Comment

Hey SGC! Can I ask about your siggy. Is that you super-imposed on the Doctor's head??

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
              Hey SGC! Can I ask about your siggy. Is that you super-imposed on the Doctor's head??

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...mp7_edited.jpg
              Nope . It's an image I found on the internet, and works quite well...(I think )

Comment

Comment

Nope . It's an image I found on the internet, and works quite well...(I think )

I see. I thought it was interesting siggy. It works.

Comment

Thanks Anya

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

UPDATE: Looks like the War is entering its next round. Jack called her Snow Bunny and she said it's Spring Bunny to which Jack responded that she can be called Snow Bunny or Snow Bitty, but not Spring Bunny.
                            In other news, Daniel still has the Admiral off who knows where, Cam is all muddy again, Shep is pouting, and I'm still not sure what I'm having for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...shadow8318.jpg
                              UPDATE: Looks like the War is entering it's next round. Jack called her Snow Bunny and she said it's Spring Bunny to which Jack responded that she can be called Snow Bunny or Snow Bitty, but not Spring Bunny.
                              In other news, Daniel still has the Admiral off who knows where, Cam is all muddy again, Shep is pouting, and I'm still not sure what I'm having for lunch.
                              Sounds like everything is running along just fine....

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                                Nice bait!

Hey there everyone!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...p10_edited.jpg

Everyone was talking about him eating the orange, so I had to post this pic.

Hi, Kitten.

Comment

Working...
                                X