No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to get going for today. See you bright and early tomorrow. Hugs!

Comment

Bye, Anya!

Comment

Almost time to go...see you all tomorrow!

Comment

Oooooh!! Tattoo peek!! <slurp!>
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
            Hey LJQ!

Thanks for the review Much thanks
            You're welcome, Janna.

Comment

...UK Morning Bump...

Comment

Greetings, everyone!

AQOP/SC: So all three are missing?
                AQOJoC: Yep. Didn't remember to check in like they were supposed to.
                AQOP/SC: Jack's not going to be pleased.
                AQOJoC: Nope...he's not. We'd best stay out of his way.

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Comment

Hey, Anya!

Comment

Hey Admiral! How are ya??

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        Not bad...it's raining again.

And the boys haven't gotten back from cajn's yet. Jack's in a dither over it.

AQOJoC: Yeah, cajn says when they left her place that Cam and Shep were arguing over who would drive, so Evil Daniel took the keys and the driver's seat.
                        AQOP/SC: We suspect they may be headed to ONTLLs' place. Her precious Synthetic spoke ill of Shep yesterday.
                        AQOJoC: We think Daniel took offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          Not bad...it's raining again.

And the boys haven't gotten back from cajn's yet. Jack's in a dither over it.

AQOJoC: Yeah, cajn says when they left her place that Cam and Shep were arguing over who would drive, so Evil Daniel took the keys and the driver's seat.
                          AQOP/SC: We suspect they may be headed to ONTLLs' place. Her precious Synthetic spoke ill of Shep yesterday.
                          AQOJoC: We think Daniel took offense.

Oh the drama! Evil Daniel in the driver's seat is kind of a scary thought. I kind of hope Evil Daniel shaves Mr. Synthetic.

Comment

Hi Anya. What's shakin? Hey, are you going to Shore Leave in July?

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
                              Hi Anya. What's shakin? Hey, are you going to Shore Leave in July?

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

Hey Rachel. Not much going on. Kind of busy at work today. I soooo wish I was going to Shore Leave but I'm not. I would love to see Corin and Amanda. Maybe someday I will make it to a convention of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                                Oh the drama! Evil Daniel in the driver's seat is kind of a scary thought. I kind of hope Evil Daniel shaves Mr. Synthetic.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...edt_edited.jpg
                                That would be sweet!

Pardon the cross posting but one of the Shep girls whipped this up for the hunt...

Back to Jonas...

Oops...looks like he's not having such a good day either.

Comment

Working...
                                X