Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lys
    Noooooo ! Don't speak of chocolate or I'll have to go and play with Photoshop for hours !
    Sorry. Play with Legos instead?
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
      Okay, thanks for the tip, Anya. I had this weird dream last night, that Jonas was dilivering (sp?) chocolate on a snowmobile. Dressed in the green uniform. I'm sure it's this threads fault too.

Interesting dream. Jonas making house calls on a snowmobile. Did he have his fleece on over the green uniform? Did you make him hot chocolate and make him come in and snuggle?? If not...you should have. Too bad we can't control dreams like that.

Yes, I said chocolate too. Sorry Lys.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        Interesting dream. Jonas making house calls on a snowmobile. Did he have his fleece on over the green uniform? Did you make him hot chocolate and make him come in and snuggle?? If not...you should have. Too bad we can't control dreams like that.

I dont have any hot chocolate. And thank you for my dream tonight. *runs off to find banana flavoured hot chocolate to dream about* Oops. I mentioned the word Lys doesnt like.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Play with Legos instead?
          Ah, no, Legos make me thinks of Replicators.

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
            Ah, no, Legos make me thinks of Replicators.

Argh, and Replicators make me think of spiders.
            sigpic

Comment

I dont have any hot chocolate. And thank you for my dream tonight. *runs off to find banana flavoured hot chocolate to dream about* Oops. I mentioned the word Lys doesnt like.
              I could go for some banana flavoured hot chocolate too. Hmmmm ! Yummy !
              Okay, I like the word but it's like an illness, I can't hear or read chocolate without thinking Photoshop. And you said the word too many times today so I can't ignore it.
              As I have done a mood theme last time, I'd like to continue. Any ideas ? Any suggestions ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                Okay, I like the word but it's like an illness, I can't hear or read chocolate without thinking Photoshop. And you said the word too many times today so I can't ignore it.
                As I have done a mood theme last time, I'd like to continue. Any ideas ? Any suggestions ?
                Jonas with a banana and can of hot chocolate powder. Why does chocolate make you think of Photoshop? And what does vanilla do? It makes me think of candles (vanilla), as it's one of my fave candle scents.
                sigpic

Comment

Jonas with a banana and can of hot chocolate powder. Why does chocolate make you think of Photoshop? And what does vanilla do? It makes me think of candles (vanilla), as it's one of my fave candle scents.
                  Chocolate makes me think of Photoshop because I blame too much chocolate for my looooooong hours spent on Photoshop on Easter. But that was worth it. I tried several things and was not desappointed with the results.
                  Vanilla, hmmm, vanilla does nothing for me. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Lys,
                    Chocolate.
                    GQ poses...Hehe. Just kidding. How about Friendship one. I am surprised you have not done one with just Sam and Jonas yet.
                    *grumble grumble* I can't post a pretty Jonas and Sam picture because I am getting the stupid Photobucket is under "maintenance" error

Comment

Lys,
                      Chocolate.
                      GQ poses...Hehe. Just kidding. How about Friendship one. I am surprised you have not done one with just Sam and Jonas yet.
                      *grumble grumble* I can't post a pretty Jonas and Sam picture because I am getting the stupid Photobucket is under "maintenance" error
                      Here you go!

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                        Here you go!

Thank you SLB. That was very nice of you!! I tried to give you green but you know how that goes. I wonder how long PB is going to be down this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                          Chocolate makes me think of Photoshop because I blame too much chocolate for my looooooong hours spent on Photoshop on Easter. But that was worth it. I tried several things and was not desappointed with the results.
                          Vanilla, hmmm, vanilla does nothing for me. Sorry.
                          Okay, that makes sense then. I guess. Bananas make think of Jonas for obvious reasons. Mushrooms make me think of Hobbits. And, umm... make Jonas as an Elf? That would be interesting. He'd look good with pointy ears.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you SLB. That was very nice of you!! I tried to give you green but you know how that goes. I wonder how long PB is going to be down this time.
                            Your welcome! I don't know, it would be nice if they gave an estimate of the downtime...oh well its free afterall. I had my Jonas photo album open so I seem to be able to access that one page.

Comment

Lys,
                              Chocolate.
                              I'll think of this one once I have the good screencaps. Wait only til I'm capping Metamorphosis, Sight Unseen, Prophecy and Full Circle. I'll give you loads of Sam and Jonas ones.
                              But I got an idea with Frozen. Let me do this one first. Where's my hot chocolate ?

Comment

Okay, that makes sense then. I guess. Bananas make think of Jonas for obvious reasons. Mushrooms make me think of Hobbits. And, umm... make Jonas as an Elf? That would be interesting. He'd look good with pointy ears.
                                OMG! Thats a funny thought. But I bet he would look good as an elf. Blond wig and all. It is funny you should say that...I just watched The Fellowship of the Ring last night. Extended version of couse. I have only watched it a few million times but since I just moved I have no cable or computer hooked up yet I put that in the DVD player. Local channels don't come in very well since I am now in the boonies. I am not very good with the photoshop thingy. Someone should make a elf Jonas and post it.

Comment

Working...
                                X