Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Glad you didn't have to leave. I hate it when I have computer problems.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...34a_edited.jpg
    Yes, well, I'm dead...as in dead...as in I can't even get Windows to reload, and that means the backup file I have is useless. It won't open on the other PC.

I'm going to bide my time until I get back from the con and get the new PC we ordered, but realistically, I'm out a lot. Months of work that I can't recover. Hopefully, the software support people can give me some help, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eenAQOcap1.jpg
      Who are you calling looney, Kitten?

Oh just admit it Chipmunk. We are a bunch of fruitloops...just ask the thunkers on the RDA thread.

Comment

Me too. Just goes to show some people are naturally gorgeous.

Comment

Oh just admit it Chipmunk. We are a bunch of fruitloops...just ask the thunkers on the RDA thread.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ity/woo1-1.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...cle/fc1-2b.jpg

Yeah...guess we are an odd lot.

It's okay...I like odd.

Comment

I'm sometimes known as being looney at college but that's just because barely anybody watches Stargate there. LOL.

Eirual.
            Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Yes, well, I'm dead...as in dead...as in I can't even get Windows to reload, and that means the backup file I have is useless. It won't open on the other PC.

I'm going to bide my time until I get back from the and get the new PC we ordered, but realistically, I'm out a lot. Months of work that I can't recover. Hopefully, the software support people can give me some help, but I'm not holding my breath.

Oy! That is terrible! *gives Admiral big hug* I hope it is not as bad as it seems. Maybe these two could help...

Sam could fix the computer and Jonas could...ahem...keep your mind on other things.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eenAQOcap1.jpg
                Who are you calling looney, Kitten?
                I have to agree with Anya. We are probably at least a little strange.

Comment

There's no helping the one computer...it's toast.

The only hope is to recover these stupid files from the 'backup'.

Luckily, a lot of the older stuff is archived on this other PC. It's the more recent files and emails that I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                    I'm sometimes known as being looney at college but that's just because barely anybody watches Stargate there. LOL.

Eirual.

I know what you mean. That is why I started coming here. None of my friends get it...well...one gets it...but he is not into it like I am. He is a Starwars nut so he has no room to talk. I love Starwars but not the way he does...at any rate...he still understands my obsession because he has his own.

Comment

Don't look at me when it comes to compies...I had my first fight with one when I was 11 and lost. It shut down on me. Don't like computers, I only use them for college work and writing Stargate scripts.

Eirual.

P.S. Just give it a swift kick, it doesn't work but you feel loads better.
                      Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

There's no helping the one computer...it's toast.

The only hope is to recover these stupid files from the 'backup'.

Luckily, a lot of the older stuff is archived on this other PC. It's the more recent files and emails that I'm out.

So sorry, Admiral.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                          Don't look at me when it comes to compies...I had my first fight with one when I was 11 and lost. It shut down on me. Don't like computers, I only use them for college work and writing Stargate scripts.

Eirual.

P.S. Just give it a swift kick, it doesn't work but you feel loads better.
                          I have been using that same method on my car when it doesn't run...it really does make me feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                            I have to agree with Anya. We are probably at least a little strange.

See, Smurf agrees with me!

Comment

Hey, all...I just spoke with Boss and he's not yelling or anything...so that's good.

I'm leaving...it's pouring rain and I need to get the bus home. Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure.

Thanks for the pretty pics and the listening ears!

See you all tomorrow!

Comment

See you tomorrow, Admiral.

Comment

Working...
                                X