No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually he saw a post on the Mitchell thread that involved me going on about leather clad...he still won't stop going on about it.

So the situation involving Jonas and a towel stays here. LOL.

Eirual.
    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      You know, if we could get one of those self-cloaks like Nirrti had...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsAQOcap49.jpg
      That could be very, very interesting.
      That would be cool to have one of those. Hmmm I wonder if you could cloak two people at once? That could make for interesting field trips with the clones.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
        Actually he saw a post on the Mitchell thread that involved me going on about leather clad...he still won't stop going on about it.

So the situation involving Jonas and a towel stays here. LOL.

Eirual.
        Gotcha.

Yeah, Cam has a habit of wearing his leather out where others can see it.

Jonas wears his leather in private places.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          That would be cool to have one of those. Hmmm I wonder if you could cloak two people at once? That could make for interesting field trips with the clones.

Maybe the Tollan have something you could use. The thing they have to let people pass through walls works for two people if they hold hands.

Don't remind me.

Sorry, Jack. Back to the topic at hand...

Yeah...saw a pic of Jack and Teal'c holding hands...pretty funny.

Comment

Had to post those before we leave.

See you next Wednesday.

Comment

Bye Admiral!! *waves* Have fun!! We will miss ya. I will do my best to keep things running around here while you are gone! Hugs!

Comment

Is the forum being cranky for anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                  Is the forum being cranky for anyone else?

YES!! It keeps kicking me off and then telling me the system is busy. I think its a conspiracy to get me to do other things.

Oh no...not another conspiracy!

Comment

Right if it lets me post this then this is my first post since before 7.30.

Anyway, hello all you Quinnie supporters, how are you all this evening??

Eirual.
                    Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                      YES!! It keeps kicking me off and then telling me the system is busy. I think its a conspiracy to get me to do other things.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...as/S6cure2.jpg
                      Oh no...not another conspiracy!
                      I don't even get a busy page any more it just goes to the white screen of doom.
                      It's working okay now. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                        Right if it lets me post this then this is my first post since before 7.30.

Anyway, hello all you Quinnie supporters, how are you all this evening??

Eirual.
                        I am back too. Finally! I hate it when the forum doesn't work. It makes me want to.
                        Hopefully we can all get back to our regularly scheduled thunking now.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          I am back too. Finally! I hate it when the forum doesn't work. It makes me want to.
                          Hopefully we can all get back to our regularly scheduled thunking now.

I'm already there. I love his smile on that image. It's just gorgeous...

*Thunk*

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Thanks Eirual. Glad you liked the pic. Well, now the forum is working but it is time for me to go home. I may stop back later...otherwise I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Comment

Bye bye, have a safe journey.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Hi Thunkers! I've missed you'll! It's been a blah type of week, and I haven't been around much, sorries! Anyway next week will be better, yes! Spring Break! But before I can relax, I have to hit the books and prepair for an exam. Luckly my Jonas Clone is helping me study ...

Comment

Working...
                                X