Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
    It was uber cheesy.. I actually assume it was meant to be a Bumper Sticker dedicated to the Jonas Brothers, but it said "Lice, Love, Jonas" and it made me think of this thread and you girlies!

Horse sale you say.. did he buy anything? I love horse sales.....

Side note: This pic... it.. well... it really creeps me out....

What is that picture?? I mean, where's it from?
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
      What is that picture?? I mean, where's it from?
      It's an on-the-set pic from Star-ving. The show he and DF are in on together. It premires on crackle.com on friday!

Here is another one... I'm especially liking the cammo gear....

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hello!

NO......hubby did not buy any horses. At the moment, we don't need anything else around here that eats. The animals are already running us crazy.

Oooookay......that priest in the above picture......he's just......disturbing. LOL I see the dimples of yum, however.

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
          Oooookay......that priest in the above picture......he's just......disturbing. LOL I see the dimples of yum, however.

IHS
          It doesn't matter how I turn my laptop... his eyes seem to follow me around the room.

It's an on-the-set pic from Star-ving. The show he and DF are in on together. It premires on crackle.com on friday!

Here is another one... I'm especially liking the cammo gear....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...06406_5312.jpg
          I'm especially liking the arms.

Apparently, they're releasing (at least) two episodes this Friday.

Oh, and cammo (and arms) on the move - Linky (mind the swearing)
          Dude, don't do that. You're making me consider swapping my lean yet muscular opinion for "Eee! Thin!"
          Last edited by smurf; 13 January 2009, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
            It doesn't matter how I turn my laptop... his eyes seem to follow me around the room.

Dude, don't do that. You're making me consider swapping my lean yet muscular opinion for "Eee! Thin!"
            Won't someone think of the children?!

Star-ving seems to get this reaction out of me waaay too often

Mmmm. Arms.

I think that's the first bit of bareness in that region that's been seen for quite some time, however regrettably brief it is.
            Pluses for thinness:
            Cheekbones. FTW.
            Increased bone structure and figure definition across the board, it seems.
            Possibly increases chance of stomach-flashing. Unproven, needs further investigation.

Jury's still out, but the case is growing
            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Hello!

NO......hubby did not buy any horses. At the moment, we don't need anything else around here that eats. The animals are already running us crazy.

IHS
              My hubby doesn't let me take money, cards or the truck to horse sales.. he knows what I'd do with them.. he thinks two horses is too many already... I seriously disagree LOL!!

The priest is disturbing... but the dimples do make up for it mostly lol

Can't you just assume that he's plotting world doom?
              Insert the Doom song here

Wow... nice tummy... I like the thin look better I must say.... esp. if it means we get to see teh tummy more often!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
              I think it's clear the priest is thinking of the children.....

Mmmm. Arms.

I think that's the first bit of bareness in that region that's been seen for quite some time, however regrettably brief it is.
              Pluses for thinness:
              Cheekbones. FTW.
              Possibly increases chance of stomach-flashing. Unproven, needs further investigation.

Further investigation is definitely needed!
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Here's another pic for discussion... it's under spoilers for... um... disturbing content... and Bud Bundy's Bum.... How's that for an alliteration for you LOL

Spoiler:

I personally don't blame CN for the look on his face LOL There are just some states in which you don't need to see your bestie....
                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

*STILL cackling at above pic on motorcycle*

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

EDSam: I think the guy on the bike stole one of our G-strings.

Dropping off a few pics...

Comment

Comment

Mmmm. Arms.

Pluses for thinness:
                        Cheekbones. FTW.

Wow... nice tummy... I like the thin look better I must say.... esp. if it means we get to see teh tummy more often!
                        I prefer the trim look, but I say 'no' to the rib cage look. Although I suspect (at least that's what I'm telling myself) he sucked in his stomach, as closer inspection () of the tight t-shirt shots say pretty dang fit. Rawr.

As always; Cheek bones/Bone structure, FTW!
                        Here's another pic for discussion... it's under spoilers for... um... disturbing content... and Bud Bundy's Bum.... How's that for an alliteration for you LOL

Spoiler:

I personally don't blame CN for the look on his face LOL There are just some states in which you don't need to see your bestie....
                        I think that would be most people's expression.

I like this pic for general hawtness, and thread in jokery:

Preparing for that Dexter guest spot.

Comment

*STILL cackling at above pic on motorcycle*

IHS
                          It's great eh? In a sick sort of way LOL

I prefer the trim look, but I say 'no' to the rib cage look. Although I suspect (at least that's what I'm telling myself) he sucked in his stomach, as closer inspection () of the tight t-shirt shots say pretty dang fit. Rawr.

As always; Cheek bones/Bone structure, FTW!

I think that would be most people's expression.

I like this pic for general hawtness, and thread in jokery:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1.../starving1.jpg
                          Preparing for that Dexter guest spot.
                          Haha That was going to be the next pic I posted. I love it as well.. it means so much to the thread! We talked about him being on 'Dexter' (which for the record, I still think would be fantastic!!) and the fact that he's playing another killer.. I love it...

Does anyone have any clue about when the episode(s) will be released on Friday?
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Not sure. When I saw that there may be another episode released I think it said 11am for ep2, but that bit of info has disappeared.

Comment

Not sure. When I saw that there may be another episode released I think it said 11am for ep2, but that bit of info has disappeared.
                              So in a logical and fair world, the first one would be on before that, possibly even before I go to work. Which is good.. I'm going to need a laugh before I have to face the outside world....

OT Rant & Sadness
                              Spoiler:
                              I found out this afternoon that my chiropractor died in his sleep of a heart attack last night. That's sad in it's own, and I realize it sounds odd since he's only just a doctor to me. But this man I've spent a better part of two years with, at least once every other week. He's the reason I didn't have to sell my horse, Dakota, two years ago when everyone else had told me I'd never ride again. Thanks to him, Dakota and I are competting in Team Penning and I started to teach him to jump in the fall.

It's hit me extreamly hard as I had an appointment booked for Tuesday.. he'd been wanting me to bring in my wedding pictures and I'd kept forgetting

Anyways, I'm really in need of a laugh right now....
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

OT Rant & Sadness
                                Spoiler:
                                I found out this afternoon that my chiropractor died in his sleep of a heart attack last night. That's sad in it's own, and I realize it sounds odd since he's only just a doctor to me. But this man I've spent a better part of two years with, at least once every other week. He's the reason I didn't have to sell my horse, Dakota, two years ago when everyone else had told me I'd never ride again. Thanks to him, Dakota and I are competting in Team Penning and I started to teach him to jump in the fall.

It's hit me extreamly hard as I had an appointment booked for Tuesday.. he'd been wanting me to bring in my wedding pictures and I'd kept forgetting

Anyways, I'm really in need of a laugh right now....
                                OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                That's really sad. My thoughts go out to his family.
                                So in a logical and fair world, the first one would be on before that, possibly even before I go to work.
                                They've released three today. The end of the second one will probably make the thread happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X