Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    Hawt Jonas, chilled out Jonas, and snarky Jonas. Too bad he didn't stay, he was getting seriously fun. *sniff*
    Don't forget Wet Jonas, Cheeky Jonas, Flirty Jonas, and Eating Jonas
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      Isn't there a general rule out there that everything just looks better damp?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...descent130.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...descent162.jpg
      You have a point there.

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      So I've tried to find Robodoc because it says it was released back in September.. but for the life of me can't find it.. when is it actually coming out?
      Release has been delayed. But when it has been delayed to, I have no idea.

Comment

Hawt Jonas, chilled out Jonas, and snarky Jonas. Too bad he didn't stay, he was getting seriously fun. *sniff*
        Oh yes, the snark. And the zatting, and the nonchalance, and the staff weapon...

Oh dear.
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

oooh.. Cheekbone!Wet... *swoons*

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
          Oh yes, the snark. And the zatting, and the nonchalance, and the staff weapon...

Oh dear.
          Oh dear is right.. my brain is going to a bad spot right now....
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

ROFL. The ad at the bottom of this page asks if I like The Jonas Brothers!!!!

Okay......as for "Tales from the Crypt".....wow does he ever look young! Not much of a part actually. After I watched that, I got out S-6 and watched "Prophecy". Then watched 2 of those Director's Series things that had a little of Corin in each.

I actually did get hubby to go with me to 2 Cons. Well, he drove to each with me. He didn't actually attend the Con part. He actually said he expected to see people dressed as Klingons everywhere. He was surprised the people looked normal.

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

Okay......as for "Tales from the Crypt".....wow does he ever look young! Not much of a part actually. After I watched that, I got out S-6 and watched "Prophecy". Then watched 2 of those Director's Series things that had a little of Corin in each.

I actually did get hubby to go with me to 2 Cons. Well, he drove to each with me. He didn't actually attend the Con part. He actually said he expected to see people dressed as Klingons everywhere. He was surprised the people looked normal.

IHS
              Haha!! Actually, I must admit that that was what my impression of Cons was as well.. Gatecon was my first, and I really did expect to see TONS of people dressed up as SG characters acting all strange and smelling badly... LOL Instead what I got was a GREAT group of people, some in the odd home-made t-shirt or airforce jacket, and only ONE person who took it a little far.. and she really stood out because she WAS the only one LOL!!

Cons are great.. I'm hoping to hit up a few closer to me this year!
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Good day everyone
                How is everybody doing?
                Today is a great day, today we have Christmas eve and tomorrow Christmas day for us and we have lost of snow
                We are happy here

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                  Good day everyone
                  How is everybody doing?
                  Today is a great day, today we have Christmas eve and tomorrow Christmas day for us and we have lost of snow
                  We are happy here
                  Well Merry Christmas to you!!

Hope it's a great day for you!!
                  Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Good day everyone
                    How is everybody doing?
                    We are happy here
                    Merry Christmas, aquagirl!

Wouldn't mind having another Christmas right now... or at least the time off.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

IHS
                      Did you click through?

You could even say he even had half as much of a part in Tales from the Crypt since it was almost the same thing twice.

Comment

Good day everyone
                        How is everybody doing?
                        We are happy here
                        I've spent the day eating lovely food (high tea in a close-ish teashop, which is a wonderful place full of amazing teas and yummy nom-noms, then dinner out), which has unfortunately also involved so much cake (scones and cake at high tea, finishing off my friend's apple crumble whilst at tea, chocolate cake when we got back from dinner) that I'm feeling a tad full, even for me I've also been given some presents, so its a bit like Christmas...only not
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                          I've spent the day eating lovely food (high tea in a close-ish teashop, which is a wonderful place full of amazing teas and yummy nom-noms, then dinner out), which has unfortunately also involved so much cake (scones and cake at high tea, finishing off my friend's apple crumble whilst at tea, chocolate cake when we got back from dinner) that I'm feeling a tad full, even for me I've also been given some presents, so its a bit like Christmas...only not
                          Weird. That sounds like what happens when it's someone's birthday.

Comment

Weird. That sounds like what happens when it's someone's birthday.
                            I know. Its...bizarre. It obviously can't have been, because surely any celebrations would have involved much in the way of glorious pr0n, and that would have certainly clued me in...
                            sigpic

Comment

'Changeling' pics...its been a while since the much-lauded apron graced our computer screens, I think

These always make me giggle:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X