No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He he hehe.......we really do need to pick out a theme for Corin's roles! Can you imagine a highlight reel of Corin's roles? Poor Jonas would be one of the few good guys.....along with the Mansquito cop and the "Raging Sharks" guy. Oh yeah....along with the guy with David Faustino and I suppose Parker Lewis too.

For some odd reason, I feel like watching Mansquito again. *grin*

In any case......I'll watch "Ghost Whisperer" next week.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      He's in
      Spoiler:
      the lead's dream right at the end. He has a very, very short appearance as a creepy guy in a clear mask with a stabby implement As it appears to be a resurfacing memory, hopefully it means he'll be making further appearances as it looks like it may be a continuing subplot. Its very short, and his face is kind of obscured by the mask, but its him all right. And being all killerish as well
      Ya I know but I meant the newest epi lol

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Nah......no
      Spoiler:
      Corin last night except for the "previously on...." teaser at the beginning of the episode.

*waves*

IHS
      I was sad not to see him... I can't wait till next week's epi!!!

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      He he hehe.......we really do need to pick out a theme for Corin's roles! Can you imagine a highlight reel of Corin's roles? Poor Jonas would be one of the few good guys.....along with the Mansquito cop and the "Raging Sharks" guy. Oh yeah....along with the guy with David Faustino and I suppose Parker Lewis too.

For some odd reason, I feel like watching Mansquito again. *grin*

In any case......I'll watch "Ghost Whisperer" next week.

IHS
      I still can't find a half-decent copy of Mansquito... I'll have to look harder I guess....

Yay for Banana!Love!!!!!!
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Because it's been too long...

BTW, can anyone access http://www.corinnemec.com?
        I wanted to make some icons, but since I'm feeling too lazy to cap the rest of my DVDs I was hoping to borrow some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
          I wanted to make some icons, but since I'm feeling too lazy to cap the rest of my DVDs I was hoping to borrow some pics.
          Nope, it's not working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            Nope, it's not working for me.
            Good, it's not just me then.
            I suppose the site's forum being flaky is probably related to the site not working.

Better pull out the DVDs then.

Comment

Not working for me either. Hopefully its maintenance. Hopefully. Because its a useful little resource.

Although DVDs=excuse to watch. Surely? Unless its not shallow pretty stuff
              sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Looks like some server issue. It redirected me to the Google search page earlier.

I was thinking of doing a range of icons, so I'll have some serious capping to do. Oh well, I've been meaning to finish the list off anyway...

Comment

Because it's been too long...

No, I can't get on either! That's unfortunate...

Looks like some server issue. It redirected me to the Google search page earlier.

I was thinking of doing a range of icons, so I'll have some serious capping to do. Oh well, I've been meaning to finish the list off anyway...
                  But this fact isn't unfortunate b/c it means not only more icons for us, it also means nice crispy new caps!! YAY!!!
                  Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

My Vancouver photo op with Corin under the spoiler.....he gives such lovely hugs!!!....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                      My Vancouver photo op with Corin under the spoiler.....he gives such lovely hugs!!!....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                      That's a lovely photo, thanks for sharing. And I'm only the tiniest bit envious
                      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

I'm new to Gateworld, decided to join up after hearing my daughter go on endlessly about it and since I am the one responsible for her watching Stargate in the first place.

I know many didn't like Jonas but I am not one of them. Just the sight of Corin walking up the ramp was reason enough to watch for me!! Met him at the Vancouver convention and was surprised at how lean he is. He signed an autograph for me, after writing my name he paused and then wrote "what light through yonder window breaks" and then signed it. Awesome!! But now if y'all know your Shakespeare, you know what my name is.

Jewels

Comment

Welcome Jewels. This thread can get a little wild and crazy at times, but it's all about the Corin and Jonas love.

Comment

Thank you everyone who posted such beautiful photos here. Special thanks to ShippyChick, elephantgirl, who I snurched posted photos from in this thread. I was back in row N, so needless to say, my photos were not all that great.

Slam

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
                            (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
                            Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels View Post
                              I'm new to Gateworld, decided to join up after hearing my daughter go on endlessly about it and since I am the one responsible for her watching Stargate in the first place.

I know many didn't like Jonas but I am not one of them. Just the sight of Corin walking up the ramp was reason enough to watch for me!! Met him at the Vancouver convention and was surprised at how lean he is. He signed an autograph for me, after writing my name he paused and then wrote "what light through yonder window breaks" and then signed it. Awesome!! But now if y'all know your Shakespeare, you know what my name is.

Jewels
                              Welcome, Jewels! Hope you enjoy all the Corin stuff here.
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                                OMG.. LOVE the pic!!! *wonders if she can score a hug at Gatecon*

Jewels
                                omg.. I totally just had a fangurl moment for you... complete with a squee! What a sweetie he is!!!

Originally posted by slamaina View Post
                                Thank you everyone who posted such beautiful photos here. Special thanks to ShippyChick, elephantgirl, who I snurched posted photos from in this thread. I was back in row N, so needless to say, my photos were not all that great.

Slam
                                Welcome to the thread girls!!

*cackles*
                                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X