No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note: The email addy must stay on these con pics so kindly sent to me.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...IMG0085web.jpg
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...IMG0086web.jpg
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...IMG0089web.jpg
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...IMG0091web.jpg
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...IMG0094web.jpg

Vancouver 2008

Comment

Nice to see he's not still *so* thin. I'm not crazy about the long hair, but at least he doesn't look emaciated.
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Thanks addy (I won't be snurching, but I do like to look ). Nice pics. The penultimate one does amuse me a little though
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Thanks for the pics Addy!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
            *peeks in thread* *waves*

Hey there! Sorry I haven't been around in here much lately, but RL is being a PITA. I don't have as much time to play any more, and I don't even have a (paying) job.

Anyway, did anyone happen to see "Ghost Whisperer" last night?

IHS
            Originally posted by Nici View Post
            *steps into thread and waves* Hello! (I've only posted in here once before heh) I watched "Ghost Whisperer" yesterday.
            Spoiler:
            I watched the whole thing after seeing Corin's name in the credits. When there was like 5 minutes left of the show I thought they made a mistake but then there he was. My mom was like "How can you recognize him?" I told her, "Oh I know Corin anywhere. That's him!" Looks like he'll be in another episode or two? Pretty cool!
            Thanks for the heads up, guys!

Boo, no episodes on the cbs website.
            Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            Don't tell me there's *another* tv series I have to get into to see an actor I like

(I can't just watch one episode of a show for the actor, I usually have to watch it right from the start )
            Oh dear.
            And here I was thinking that I won't have to guess the story arc because I think all I need to know about the show is in the title.

Wow, has it only been on air for 3 seasons? Feels like I've been hearing about it for years.
            Thanks for sharing Addy!
            Last edited by smurf; 27 April 2008, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
              Oh dear.
              And here I was thinking that I won't have to guess the story arc because I think all I need to know about the show is in the title.
              Well yeah, but I like to know about the characters too

Comment

Pulled out the old Google-fu, and have to say that he better be in a couple more episodes otherwise I think this "appearance" outdoes the one in McBride... - fourth-ish on the credits, less than 2 minutes in a 90 minute movie - by quite some margin.

I had a look at the summaries of the upcoming episodes, and all I can say is a long drawn out "O-kay".

Also, highly not thunkable.*
                If his name hadn't been in the credits I don't think I would have made the connection. It would probably have been "He looks familiar" followed some time later by a massive "D'oh!" moment.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Well yeah, but I like to know about the characters too
                In this instance it looks like your way of doing it is going to work better. It's "Hello, character history" city by the looks of it.

*Thought I'd spare everyone the extra (unwanted) detail in the first link.

Comment

Jonas cuteness to make it up to anyone who clicked those links above.

Comment

I had a look at the summaries of the upcoming episodes, and all I can say is a long drawn out "O-kay".

If his name hadn't been in the credits I don't think I would have made the connection. It would probably have been "He looks familiar" followed some time later by a massive "D'oh!" moment.
                    Because after the fake blood-splattering he received in Speck, he just *had* to take it that one step further into full on bloody, messy, and sadly unthunkable nasty-looking territory... Dare I ask what kind of character he's playing, with the emphasis on 'what'?

I haven't clicked, and I'm not intending to. Seeing as I'll be settling down to fish dinner soon...

[center]
                    *Hugs Jonas cuteness* See, look how nice he can be. Someone please call his agent with roles where he's not required to look like a bloodied-up zombie. Please
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                      Because after the fake blood-splattering he received in Speck, he just *had* to take it that one step further into full on bloody, messy, and sadly unthunkable nasty-looking territory... Dare I ask what kind of character he's playing, with the emphasis on 'what'?

I haven't clicked, and I'm not intending to. Seeing as I'll be settling down to fish dinner soon...
                      Not bloody (yet). Think Speck in a fire.
                      "What" - no idea, he only appeared for about 10 seconds. I have suspicions, but I hope I'm wrong... you know, just for a change of scenery.

I guessing there will be some prettiness in the flashbacks in the future ep(s).
                      Well, I hope there will...
                      Last edited by smurf; 27 April 2008, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Regarding "Ghost Whisperer".......I thought I was going insane when I saw his name in the credits......and then didn't see him in the episode!! I kept thinking, "Did I miss him? Was that him?" It didn't help much that my picture was TERRIBLE all night on CBS....we were getting interference from somewhere.
                        Spoiler:
                        then at loooooong last, in about the last 10 seconds....there he was! Hidden behind some mask or something....but I finally saw him! SQUEEE

I certainly hope
                        Spoiler:
                        that leads to him being in a couple episodes

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Regarding "Ghost Whisperer".......I thought I was going insane when I saw his name in the credits......and then didn't see him in the episode!! I kept thinking, "Did I miss him? Was that him?" It didn't help much that my picture was TERRIBLE all night on CBS....we were getting interference from somewhere.
                          Spoiler:
                          then at loooooong last, in about the last 10 seconds....there he was! Hidden behind some mask or something....but I finally saw him! SQUEEE

I certainly hope
                          Spoiler:

IHS
                          Have to admit, after Nici mentioned where he appeared, I skipped to the end of the video to have a look before watching the whole thing.
                          So no squeeing for me. Although, not much to squee over anyway.

Looking at the blurb for upcoming eps
                          Spoiler:
                          I think maybe a small appearance in the next one (if at all), but the two after sound promising.

ETA:
                          TV Guide lists May 9th.
                          Last edited by smurf; 27 April 2008, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:

I certainly hope
                            Spoiler:

IHS
                            Aw

Hopefully more *fingers crossed* Though I doubt that he'll be stretching his acting muscles in a hugely divergent direction for this one. I'll take my CN with its preferred side dish of pyscho, please
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Uh, ew.

In this instance it looks like your way of doing it is going to work better. It's "Hello, character history" city by the looks of it.
                                Sometimes it's a good thing. *cough*VeronicaMarsJasonDohring*cough*

Why? Why does curiosity always get the better of me?!

Hee. *pinches cheek*

Comment

Working...
                                X