No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing the lovely pics, ShippyChick!

Comment

This is being posted in all picture heavy threads

GateWorld Picture & Animated .gifs rules...

please read

There is a great way to attach pictures/animated .gifs to a thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures and animated .gifs

If you choose to post the pictures, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

2)If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

If you choose to put the animated .gifs in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries. They cannot be larger than 100K

2) You cannot quote the pictures/animated .gifs in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics/.gifs just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures/.gifs that spoil the current season of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Please remember: these rules are not here to diminish your enjoyment but to make the Forum accessible and enjoyable for everyone - including those forum members on a slow dial-up connection!

If you have any questions or problems please ask any of the mods.
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*looks around, shrugs, posts pic for own personal enjoyment*

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
          Snurching? I already had. Thank you!
          Lol I didn't think I needed to state it, but figured we have a few newbies who wouldn't know the Murdrin' Row Rules

Originally posted by smurf View Post
          That's okay. I'm not too bothered about the rep system, but it's nice to know people appreciate the cute. *pets both*

Thanks for sharing. They're great!

Yay, Thor!
          That's brilliant, and snurched. Thank you.
          Glad you like!

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
          I thought I'd post some of these here. Feel free to snurch but please leave my name on them. Thanks!

Love ALL the pics Shippy!!!

LMAO!!!

I made an LJ entry... it took me quite a while to write... it really cracks me up... I love fanfics.....

*throws around 'Fallout' pics*

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

And there is no shame in that
            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

And there is no shame in that
              No, but there is shame in over 24hrs passing with no posts!!! Jonas is so mad look what you drove him to do!!

Okay.. so driving him to eat isn't hard.. but he's still annoyed and confused!!!!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Ah, but I have been reading Jonas fic, which is something

And reading way too much stuff on F_W, which is something else entirely...
                sigpic

Comment

Any fic worth bumping onto the comm? I think it needs a little love.
                  (I've been fic free recently so I'm no help. )

Ditto. Sorry, Sun'shyne, I think it may be quiet until the end of the week.

Comment

Any fic worth bumping onto the comm? I think it needs a little love.
                    (I've been fic free recently so I'm no help. )

Ditto. Sorry, Sun'shyne, I think it may be quiet until the end of the week.
                    Reading the recently posted new chapters of the sequel to 'Amelia's Violin'- which I don't think I've recced at all If you liked 'Violin', you'll like the sequel. It also contains Jonas whumpage
                    sigpic

Comment

Interesting Quality Time trailer.

Comment

Oh, definitely. I'm interested in this one, due to apparently high levels of dark, style, twisted social commentary and downright weirdness Also for the decidedly strange experience of watching CN in a filmwhere he's actually in his mid-twenties, but its released in 2008. I think he looks a bit young for his age normally, and then I see this and I realise that ten years ago he could still probably pass for 21...

I'm also loving this description

"...like the bizarre b***** love child of Franz Kafka and Philip K. Dick with maybe a bit of Linklater throw in."
                        sigpic

Comment

Reading the recently posted new chapters of the sequel to 'Amelia's Violin'- which I don't think I've recced at all If you liked 'Violin', you'll like the sequel. It also contains Jonas whumpage
                          Saw the rec in the comm, am starting to read it now.. Busy few days coming up though so I probably won't finish anytime soon lol...

Interesting indeed... I think that will be a download or sure!!

Oh, definitely. I'm interested in this one, due to apparently high levels of dark, style, twisted social commentary and downright weirdness Also for the decidedly strange experience of watching CN in a filmwhere he's actually in his mid-twenties, but its released in 2008. I think he looks a bit young for his age normally, and then I see this and I realise that ten years ago he could still probably pass for 21...

I'm also loving this description
                          How old was he in it?? He looks SOOO young!! Why is it only coning out now?

OT LJ Stuff
                          Spoiler:
                          Okay, so I'm really quite new to LJ and am feeling VERY daft about it... I want to make my own mood theme... it says it will resize the pics for me.. but when I try to put in a link, only about 40% of the links work... it's driving me nuts.... Any one know how to do this?

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                            No, but there is shame in over 24hrs passing with no posts!!! Jonas is so mad look what you drove him to do!!

Okay.. so driving him to eat isn't hard.. but he's still annoyed and confused!!!!!

Okay.. how could noone call me on this?!
                            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Trying so hard to be PG with the above mentioned comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                                Okay.. how could noone call me on this?!
                                I thought you'd work it out within your next post or so, so I refrained. And then...you didn't
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X