Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    As a button. Always has been, it seems. I not only thunk him for it but I'm also a tinsey bit jealous. Didn't he get an awkward, ugly duckling phase?!
    I've had an awkward ugly duckling phase since I was born!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      I've had an awkward ugly duckling phase since I was born!
      I'm sure that's not entirely true

*Note to self: Must stop watching PLCL*
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

I'm sure that's not entirely true
        *snorts* I've only been remotely pretty 3 times in my life. Each time I was wearing a dress, and twice I was a bridesmaid.

Comment

You managed to actually look nice in a bridesmaid's dress, which are usually Dresses of Ill-Designed Doom. That deserves kudos alone in my book
          sigpic

Comment

Pleasant change of subject

sigpic

Comment

You managed to actually look nice in a bridesmaid's dress, which are usually Dresses of Ill-Designed Doom. That deserves kudos alone in my book
              OT
              Spoiler:
              I've been a bridesmaid three times, and looked nice twice. The first was my cousin's wedding (now divorced) and her mother-in-law made the dress. It was bloody uncomfortable and scratchy, but my hair was gorgeous (and was the only style out of the three of us that my cousin actually wanted). The second was the younger of my older brothers (happily married with a son). It was the only dress that had been bought for me (we tried getting one made and it was a disaster so we ordered one from Europe) and was absolutely gorgeous. Fitted perfectly and my hair was the best it had ever been. My hairdresser is fantastic.
              The third was my other brother (in the process of getting divorced). My dress was hideous, uncomfortable and didn't fit (again, it was made. I was tempted to slap the woman that made it). My shoes were uncomfortable and my hair was horrible.

I'm slightly worried that out of the three weddings I've been to, two have ended in divorce

Comment

OT
                Spoiler:
                I've been a bridesmaid three times, and looked nice twice. The first was my cousin's wedding (now divorced) and her mother-in-law made the dress. It was bloody uncomfortable and scratchy, but my hair was gorgeous (and was the only style out of the three of us that my cousin actually wanted). The second was the younger of my older brothers (happily married with a son). It was the only dress that had been bought for me (we tried getting one made and it was a disaster so we ordered one from Europe) and was absolutely gorgeous. Fitted perfectly and my hair was the best it had ever been. My hairdresser is fantastic.
                The third was my other brother (in the process of getting divorced). My dress was hideous, uncomfortable and didn't fit (again, it was made. I was tempted to slap the woman that made it). My shoes were uncomfortable and my hair was horrible.

I'm slightly worried that out of the three weddings I've been to, two have ended in divorce
                The morale of those stories are thus- if they make sure that you look lovely and are happy with what they're put you in (people who makes dresses often have no idea of what suits a girl in her teens ) then the union is blessed. If not, then they're in trouble I've never done the bridesmaid thing, which is a good thing as I would have looked far too different to the other girls to have worked. Them- cute and probably blonde. Me- dark and mostly pale and never looked like a child, except for not having grown much

And besides, nothing can compare to the time we went to a wedding when I was about six and knowing that I needed my fringe cut I not only did it myself but with *play scissors*. Therefore we have several pictures of me with a straw hat practically stapled to my head throughout the whole thing so that nobody would see the horror I'd created
                sigpic

Comment

I'm putting in an advance order for my Christmas present here, if you don't all mind

Delivered directly to my house, of course
                  sigpic

Comment

And besides, nothing can compare to the time we went to a wedding when I was about six and knowing that I needed my fringe cut I not only did it myself but with *play scissors*. Therefore we have several pictures of me with a straw hat practically stapled to my head throughout the whole thing so that nobody would see the horror I'd created

Comment

I'm putting in an advance order for my Christmas present here, if you don't all mind

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...nAQOcap76a.jpg

Delivered directly to my house, of course
                      I want one too!

Comment

I want one too!

The Asgard should have cloned Jonas. Imagine the kind of interstellar profit that could have been made if they'd teamed up with Amazon for this
                        sigpic

Comment

Can I sign up for a clone too?

Ah tell me about ugly duckling phase. I had it for better part of my teen years and I really felt un - attractive (is that a word?)

Thank God I grew up. Now I actually like the way I look.

Back to topic

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Can I sign up for a clone too?

Ah tell me about ugly duckling phase. I had it for better part of my teen years and I really felt un - attractive (is that a word?)

Thank God I grew up. Now I actually like the way I look.

Back to topic

I'm assuming you want a Jonas clone circa 'Redemption', Anuna? Add it to the wish list

The nice thing about this thread is that getting back on topic is never a hardship
                            sigpic

Comment

Redemption clone would be perfect. Ask asgards if they can teach this clone how to salute.

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Redemption clone would be perfect. Ask asgards if they can teach this clone how to salute.

I'll put in a request. Although not sure what I can do about the military-style salute. And I must say regarding that, I didn't know that you liked role-play...

*Is beaten senseless with the PG paddle*

Ouch! But I can't help writing the inneundo! I can't!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X