Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anyagate1
    Yeah...*snickers*... his elbow. Actually it does look like he might have scar on his actual elbow.

Good pic of those red pants...love the...ahem...angle...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...nauction15.jpg
    **Forces herself to scroll up to have another look at pic**

Sorry, what was I meant to be looking for?

Comment

See ya tomorrow, Admiral.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
        AQO: You're leaving so soon?

Good night, smurf...wait...I think she thought you were leaving instead of Jack.

AQO: Oh...I must have been distracted.
        AQOCC: Well, that is my job.

Comment

Are you not? (well, save that for later. )

Can't stay away from the pants?

Comment

**Forces herself to scroll up to have another look at pic**

Sorry, what was I meant to be looking for?
            Sorry, I guess that was a little confusing...it is on this one...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
                Fine just send Jonas and Jack. Now what was this strip poker game that Admiral was talking about? It appears I have the right players.

Sending them over...take good care of them and make sure they go to bed early.

Comment

Do I have to keep looking up, or can I leave my eyes where they are quite firmly fixed?

Seriously, it does look like a scar doesn't it? Wonder if it's easier to see on any other pics.

Comment

(((Morgania)))

I just have the 3 clones...I think. Hehe. Jack, Jonas, and Beckett...for right now anyways.

Comment

A scar where?

Comment

(((Morgania)))

I just have the 3 clones...I think. Hehe. Jack, Jonas, and Beckett...for right now anyways.
                        What happened to Malek?! I have 10, and half those are either Tok'ra or Goa'uld. Then theres the Malek army. And theres a few visiting clones too.

And that does look like a scar on his elbow. Btw, the pants are still orange.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Do I have to keep looking up, or can I leave my eyes where they are quite firmly fixed?

Seriously, it does look like a scar doesn't it? Wonder if it's easier to see on any other pics.
                          LOL...I have the same problem with that picture. You can kind of see in in this one too but I don't seem to have any others that show it.

Larger version
                          http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...andamanda3.jpg

Comment

Oh...an elbow scar, huh? Which one?

Comment

Sending them over...take good care of them and make sure they go to bed early.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...edt_edited.jpg
                              No problem, I'll make sure they go to bed early, but I won't guarantee that they'll be well rested.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                                What happened to Malek?! I have 10, and half those are either Tok'ra or Goa'uld. Then theres the Malek army. And theres a few visiting clones too.

And that does look like a scar on his elbow. Btw, the pants are still orange.

Oh, yeah! So 4 with the Malek clone you gave me. I knew I was forgetting someone! He stays very busy and I don't see a lot of him so I forgot for a sec. I say the pants are red...a little faded...but red.

Comment

Working...
                                X