No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addy averages something like 50 posts a day. I bow down before the power of Addy and all the caps bestowed upon us grateful thunkers by this power.

Serial-serial killerage! Seeing him with the 'blood' splatters in the Speck stills was unnerving, I must admit.
    I'm going to have fun. 'Goodbye America' and 'Killer Bud' both on order. That's going to be one hell of a compare and contrast
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

'Zero':

sigpic

Comment

Not thunkable in the slightest, but a good shot:
        sigpic

Comment

I have issues with the plot of the ep. Because surely if there were two people who looked like CN, then at least one of them would have been locked away in a basement by over-zealous thunkers? Or that could be my twisted wishful thinking...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            Addy averages something like 50 posts a day. I bow down before the power of Addy and all the caps bestowed upon us grateful thunkers by this power.
            I know! She's a posting fiend! Although, I've gone up 100 posts since yesterday

Comment

Serial-serial killerage! Seeing him with the 'blood' splatters in the Speck stills was unnerving, I must admit.
              I'm going to have fun. 'Goodbye America' and 'Killer Bud' both on order. That's going to be one hell of a compare and contrast
              Too bad my usual DVD place doesn't have it listed otherwise I would have ordered it by now.

Serial Killerage, psycho, and casual idiot. Nice range.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                I know! She's a posting fiend! Although, I've gone up 100 posts since yesterday
                Pat on the back for you, my dear! *Whistles*

Then again, I was still on 50-60 something yesterday...I might have broken my own record. And just on the one thread...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                  Too bad my usual DVD place doesn't have it listed otherwise I would have ordered it by now.

Serial Killerage, psycho, and casual idiot. Nice range.

Don't forget smart. He does sexy-smart really well; although we don't see another of it, damnation!
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...reps/zero4.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...eps/zero36.jpg

I have issues with the plot of the ep. Because surely if there were two people who looked like CN, then at least one of them would have been locked away in a basement by over-zealous thunkers? Or that could be my twisted wishful thinking...
                    No you're right, because in the original version there were three people who looked like CN but... well you know what happens.

Not a fan of Zero. Not great shooting on Smallville's part. CN definitely not as hot as could be.

Comment

Congrats on 1000 posts res!
                      On that happy note, I'm off to bed. Night!

Comment

Pat on the back for you, my dear! *Whistles*

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o.../3moons173.jpg

Then again, I was still on 50-60 something yesterday...I might have broken my own record. And just on the one thread...
                        Congrats on the 1000 post milestone!

Think the most I've done in a day was about 50ish. And yes, it was mosty on this thread.

Celebratory elbow shot.

Comment

That is a serious issue that needs to be taken up with the show's producers. In writing. "You had a good character actor. You had a HOT actor. Why was he not at full hotness potential? Call yourself a show-runner? Shame on you..."
                          Some bits done well- anything that involved the dark and the harsh light looked quite good. And there was a white shirt, which he always looks great in. Problem is for me is that the show sits uneasily between adult and teen, instead of being able to appeal to both whilst still being intelligently written for the more mature viewer. Joss Whedon has spoiled me somewhat, I feel

Elbows! Woo!
                          sigpic

Comment

They use a funny lens on Smallville. Everyone ends up with flat, square features. Not good.

Night FF.
                            Crikey, look at the time. Night peeps, one for the road.

Because I love it so...

Comment

Thanks!

Night, Firefly And I think goodnight from me as well (baulks)...
                              sigpic

Comment

woo hoo
                                congrats res and smurf!!!!!
                                and firefly will take me out any day now
                                lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X