No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a good uni. Nice city too Fairly local-ish as well, which is practical. Also means you're used to the expense...and the climate (softy southerner me speaks!) They've definately realised that they have a recruitment problem...down here the main issue is getting girls into Physics.
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

I hated physics, absolutely hated it. I took it again this year for the 4th year in a row but dropped out a few months ago. Glad to finally be rid of it! I'm like O'Neill when it comes to physics

Comment

Proves my earlier point about how you guys are usually more rounded then other sciences My Chem friend still hasn't done her 10,000 word lit review. She's very intelligent and I'm full of admiration for her, but like the other Chem and Physics students I know, they can't write at length. She hasn't written anything more than 250 words since GCSE, for crying out loud-whereas your subject and similar seems to get piled with mountains of work. Very odd. You'd have thought that if the students weren't usually so good at something, they would set more written projects to encourage those skills in them...I've done god knows how many essays, but in 80% of all the subjects and courses I've ever done, the main assessment was by examination. Totally undercuts all the nonsense about how all assessment is by essays nowadays- not only is it not true, but by cutting down on written work for science students at school they're really not helping them...
        Whoa. OT
        sigpic

Comment

More pics people! I'm in the mood for elbows

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            I hated physics, absolutely hated it. I took it again this year for the 4th year in a row but dropped out a few months ago. Glad to finally be rid of it! I'm like O'Neill when it comes to physics
            I like the theory, but the maths...oi. Chemistry confused the hell out of me. Although *yay* penguinnomes (not spelt right but oh well) and lots of silly inneundo that always seems to crop up in Chem lectures!
            I was a Biology gal, but I'm so horribly squeamish that not much was gonna come of that...

See how I rush to obey your every whim...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Great piccies res. I'm taking biology this year. Never done it before, I'm enjoying it

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Proves my earlier point about how you guys are usually more rounded then other sciences My Chem friend still hasn't done her 10,000 word lit review. She's very intelligent and I'm full of admiration for her, but like the other Chem and Physics students I know, they can't write at length. She hasn't written anything more than 250 words since GCSE, for crying out loud-whereas your subject and similar seems to get piled with mountains of work. Very odd. You'd have thought that if the students weren't usually so good at something, they would set more written projects to encourage those skills in them...I've done god knows how many essays, but in 80% of all the subjects and courses I've ever done, the main assessment was by examination. Totally undercuts all the nonsense about how all assessment is by essays nowadays- not only is it not true, but by cutting down on written work for science students at school they're really not helping them...

Whoa. OT
                  i spose lol
                  ot again...
                  Spoiler:

we have all the other sciences anyway.
                  the chem of the rocks
                  physics from space and all that other stuff
                  maths cause its all equations
                  hell we even have ecology and biology.(grantes what we study id 10000-100000plus years old)
                  lol

although i do have a rather fetching yellow hardhat, hammer, goggles, steel toe hiking boots and water proof ensemble!
                  girly to the extreme and what not
                  lol
                  sigpic

Comment

My lovely clone:

Arms:

Chest:
                    [IMG]]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o7/resurgamlaura/pretties/Jonas%20ep%20caps%203/Jonassmkm13_edited-1.jpg[/IMG]

And finally...Firefly's (and everyone else's) much beloved elbows:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                      i spose lol
                      ot again...
                      Spoiler:

we have all the other sciences anyway.
                      the chem of the rocks
                      physics from space and all that other stuff
                      maths cause its all equations
                      hell we even have ecology and biology.(grantes what we study id 10000-100000plus years old)
                      lol

although i do have a rather fetching yellow hardhat, hammer, goggles, steel toe hiking boots and water proof ensemble!
                      girly to the extreme and what not
                      lol
                      Rocks are cool, and you must not let anyone tell you otherwise Weird how all these different sciences often cross paths- although many students don't like to admit it

More elbows:

sigpic

Comment

My lovely clone:

He's gorgeous

And finally...Firefly's (and everyone else's) much beloved elbows:
                        GUH. Thanks!

Comment

Rocks are cool, and you must not let anyone tell you otherwise Weird how all these different sciences often cross paths- although many students don't like to admit it

More elbows:

i do so love his elbows!!!!
                          and yes they are cool!!!
                          espesh when theres 2 girls and 14 fellas in the class.....
                          sigpic

Comment

He is a beauty, non?

I like those odds, Mayo
                            sigpic

Comment

He is a beauty, non?
                              I like those odds, Mayo
                              not that we would ever exploit them either!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                                More video...
                                Piglet found this, thought I'd pass it on. A few short interviews from The American Standards premiere at the DGA.

The sound and editing isn't great but Corin is looking hot (and younger than his years) as usual.

Edit:
                                And this; More potty mouth
                                Thanks Smurf. Looks very nice indeed and I did love the mockery of the sponsorship. You can tell the boy did a few commercials back in the day
                                CN swearing amuses me. Not quite sure why...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X