Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    Aye, I am. It amazes me that the overland train works fine, but the underground goes completely haywire every single time. Um, where does the snow land again?
    Anyway...

Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Snow!

I know! Though by the evening it had cleared up. Nowhere near my two and a half hour nightmare last time. My usual was bang on time this evening and the other service I sometimes use was only delayed by about ten. Not bad, all things considered. And I was very lucky this morning as I left just in time to catch the bus and then got to the train station with three minutes to spare before the fast train to Waterloo. Though the wet I had to slip through to get from Waterloo to King's? Not cool. Wet woolly hats are officially disgusting.

His smile is so infectious. And his hat is dry
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Hey there everyone! Gee, it has only been 2 days and it seems like forever since I had the chance to actually post. Yesterday I had the afternoon off from work and morning was filled with meetings so I didn't get to post. The day before that the forum was all screwy. Anyways, how is everyone?

Mmmh, fleece. cozy. *snuggles him*

Comment

Hello everyone. Sounds like you are all enjoying the snow. Luckily if I want to enjoy snow, I have to drive to find it! I'm fighting back a cold right now and I think I'm winning although I did kind of overmedicate yesterday and felt rather ill. I guess more is not always better.

Comment

Comment

Wow, loads of people around now!
            Hi everyone!

I'm surviving, still feeling too ill to go to class... but at least, the snow isn't here... and hopefully won't be soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn Calaelen View Post
              Wow, loads of people around now!
              Hi everyone!

I'm surviving, still feeling too ill to go to class... but at least, the snow isn't here... and hopefully won't be soon.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55...naswithcup.jpg
              Sorry you're still sick. My Jonas is sympathizing with you.

Good to see you back Anya!

Comment

Are you leaving already!

Yes, got to get to my meeting. At least I got to thunk a little today! Have a good day everyone!

Comment

*Waves at SLB*

Hello and best wishes and, er...goodbye again.
                  At least you got to thunk a bit. Thunking is important. Helps with the blood pressure, don't you know
                  sigpic

Comment

Felt like having a CN time-warp moment. Some early stuff-not so much for thunking, but general smileage at how cute he was

OK...maybe that last one is more verging on the thunkable side of things...
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Anya, bye SLB.

Comment

Hi, bye, SLB.

Hiya Smurf!

Hope you feel better Jenn.

Comment

Didn't say hello to Anya (feels sheepish)

Random bump:

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post

Aw, don't feel sheepish. I am distracted at work. I didn't notice. I don't think I said hello to you either. Maybe I should be the one to feel sheepish? Or better yet...HI RES! There that's better, problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1 View Post
                                Aw, don't feel sheepish. I am distracted at work. I didn't notice. I don't think I said hello to you either. Maybe I should be the one to feel sheepish? Or better yet...HI RES! There that's better, problem solved.

Why thanks be to ye. And quizzical, fleecy Jonas as well. On a sofa. Hmm, possibilities

More possibilities.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X