Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    It's called Brother's Keeper. I may post some pics, in spoilers in deference to those of a more delicate constitution

Yep, he smokes

It's just been busy and annoying, and things still aren't sorted- oh, and I'm feeling really confused at the Greek already. And there's the whole debit card crisis from yesterday as well...oy.
    Hmmm... Man I can barely remember what happened in Brother's Keeper. I wasn't paying much attention.
    Greek? Are you studying Greek?

And ack on the smoking thing. Jason, Corin and Joe... Ack...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Hmmm... Man I can barely remember what happened in Brother's Keeper. I wasn't paying much attention.

I'm studying ancient Greek this year, yes.

Can't find that particular Brother's Keeper cap. Might be for the best
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap51a.jpg
        res, did you still need a Jonas clone or have you found one? I had a replicant made by accident. He could be your clone if you like.
        I'd be willing to take him off your hands if Res doesn't want him!
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Cliff does too...
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
            Cliff does too...
            Oh for heaven's sake...another one?
            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

*Pokes university lecturers with Stick of Doom* Can't you see that she's got better things to do? Huh?
              Hehe.

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap47a.jpg
              Good morning, FF. We understand. Your studies are important and you have us in your heart, I'm sure.
              Always!

Aw poor you FF! *huggles*
              Thanks. *hugs back*

Now I have chemistry lab reports to finish. Grr.

Comment

Hello, everyone! Just thought I would come in and say since I have officially become a HUGE Corin Nemec fan. I was always a fan of Jonas, but I got to meet him this past weekend and hang out and he's just so cool and awesome. I have a few pictures I'll be sharing later and LOTS of stories.

I'm sorry to post and run but I wanted to say Hi and I'll be back later with more!

Comment

Oh for heaven's sake...another one?
                  Ya, unfortunately though he looks hot doing it...

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                  Hello, everyone! Just thought I would come in and say since I have officially become a HUGE Corin Nemec fan. I was always a fan of Jonas, but I got to meet him this past weekend and hang out and he's just so cool and awesome. I have a few pictures I'll be sharing later and LOTS of stories.

I'm sorry to post and run but I wanted to say Hi and I'll be back later with more!

Hi and welcome!! That's great that you got to meet him! I can't wait to hear your stories and see your pics!! Just a question beforehand, are you pics free for snurching for us to repost on here?

I'm feeling like I'm not making sense... we've been "testing" the wine we're making for the wedding today.... and by "we" I mean "me".....
                  Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                    Someone reported on one of the Dragon Con panels where one of the questions was what did you have for breakfast. MS said coffee (black like his men ), Pierre Bernard said a banana, and Corin proceeded to describe a huge Southern breakfast.

Woo, 30,000 posts! Well done everyone!
                    Well, he is a good ol' farmboy, after all. (I seem to recall he owns a ranch.) And breakfast is a big meal on a farm.

Cliff does too...
                    Good Lord, what is the matter with these people??? I gave them credit for being smarter than that.

I guess they won't be visiting here any time soon. Here, you can't smoke in any public building of any kind, including hotels, bars, and restaurants.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hi and welcome!! That's great that you got to meet him! I can't wait to hear your stories and see your pics!! Just a question beforehand, are you pics free for snurching for us to repost on here?
                      Hi! Yes, the pics will be free for snurching. But it's really just a couple of me with him. Nothing too exciting. I'm writing up everything in my LiveJournal and I'll give you guys the link here cos it's gonna be LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Comment

OK. Here are links to my weekend of Corin stories. There's only one pic up right now, but that's really the only pics I have anyway. It wasn't much of a picture taking weekend, really. Anywho....

Part 1
                        Part 2

And now, I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow!

Comment

Love your avatar Switch You should stop by his thunk thread some time

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
                            Well, he is a good ol' farmboy, after all. (I seem to recall he owns a ranch.) And breakfast is a big meal on a farm.

Good Lord, what is the matter with these people??? I gave them credit for being smarter than that.

I guess they won't be visiting here any time soon. Here, you can't smoke in any public building of any kind, including hotels, bars, and restaurants.
                            Ya, it's the same here, you can't smoke anywhere anymore

Wait... he owns a ranch??!!! Does he have horses??!!! Oh boy... can this man get any better????!!!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                              OK. Here are links to my weekend of Corin stories. There's only one pic up right now, but that's really the only pics I have anyway. It wasn't much of a picture taking weekend, really. Anywho....

Part 1
                              Part 2

And now, I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow!
                              Wow!! It sounds like you had a fantastic time!!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X