Hey Smurf! Happy Friday to you too!

Comment

Happy Friday, eveyone.

sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I've got some Three Moons Over Milford caps up. Click

Okay. A lot of caps.
        As a guest star it seems like he got more screen time in this episode more than when he was a regular on Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf

Okay. A lot of caps.
          As a guest star it seems like he's in this episode more than when he was a regular on Stargate.

Oooohhhh.... I sooooo have to see that!!!
          The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Those caps are awesome Smurf!!! Great job!! Love them! I will have to do some snurching if you don't mind.

Time to go home. Everyone have a wonderful weekend!! See you all on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
              Those caps are awesome Smurf!!! Great job!! Love them! I will have to do some snurching if you don't mind.

Time to go home. Everyone have a wonderful weekend!! See you all on Monday.

Feel free. I actually capped loads from the episode because he was just so awesome in it. Shame I can't upload them all.

Have a great weekend, Anya!

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                Oooohhhh.... I sooooo have to see that!!!
                Are you in the US or UK?
                If you are from the US I think you can get the episode from iTunes. I don't think http://abcfamily.go.com/broadband/index.html carries more than the latest episode.

Comment

Are you in the US or UK?
                  If you are from the US I think you can get the episode from iTunes. I don't think http://abcfamily.go.com/broadband/index.html carries more than the latest episode.

Im in the uk

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Okay. A lot of caps.
                    As a guest star it seems like he got more screen time in this episode more than when he was a regular on Stargate.

Love the caps, he looks great in all of those pictures! Very insperiational.

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                      Im in the uk

Well, it's the type of show I can see ITV buying and showing in the afternoons so maybe it'll be on in the UK at some point.

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                      Love the caps, he looks great in all of those pictures! Very insperiational.
                      That he does. He's not got the too skinny look going for once.
                      Too bad the show wasn't already aired when you were looking for images of Corin looking smart. That would have saved a bit of digging around. And he's got the right hair for Jonas there.
                      Although, even just looking at the caps, I think you can tell it isn't quite Jonas.
                      Hopefully, I've got some of his characterisation across in the caps, because it was just perfect.

Comment

Ah! That's okay, I can use them anyway! Yeah, Jonas has a more down to earth look going for him with a little less confidence then the Three Moons character.

But oh well, that's okay, I basically wanted the screen caps because I was making promo sigs for my series, and Jonas is a civilian thoughout it. So it would be kind of hard using his SG1 pics for a series that takes place after he's left the team. Though I don't think anyone will really notice that I used caps from Corin's other work.

Comment

Well, it's the type of show I can see ITV buying and showing in the afternoons so maybe it'll be on in the UK at some point.
                          I hope it will coz corin looks great in it!

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Good morning, everyone! Great caps, smurf! Thanks again!

Comment

Comment

Hello everyone,

Nice pics.

(finally managed to get this forum to load - it seems to being very tempermental at the moment)

Comment

Working...
                                X