Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLBaum
    *fans Morgania and helps her to her feet* Sorry about that, I guess I should have told you to sit down before I replied. Malek can come over for dinner tonight, but then I need to send him back. I don't think my Jack clone can handle a Tok'ra in the house full time.
    Thanks. *gets a drink of water* Yes, please warn me when you do that. I'll send one to cook you dinner on Friday. My Jack clone doesnt really mind. I have 3 Gou'alds and 4 Tok'ra. Though he does go on fishing trips alot.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Congrats on 5,400 posts, Anya!

Better late than never.

Sorry...it's the Cam Muse dragging me off again...that and work.

Comment

Congrats on 5400 posts Anya!

Hey maybe we can get the Keebler Elves to make some cookies for the celebration!

Yea, foods always a good idea.

Comment

Congrats, Anya! You get... *searches kitchen* cherry chocolate moose yogurt.

And this..

sigpic

Comment

Hey, fellow Corin fans! Help Buc252 and I out in a cause here. We came up with an idea to sound off to TIIC and maybe get what we want. I've posted a poll at this link:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=32201 about whether or not Corin/Jonas should come back to the show. As of now, the yes votes are winning 3 to 1 so lets keep us in the upswing. Also, please post a message because I know that you guys have positive things to say, else you wouldn't be here. Please help us out. Let's unite guys and get what the heck we want!

Rachel

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Great idea!! I really hope he comes back, even if it's just for a small period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                *gasp* Why do you not like Elves? I didnt mean the keebler kind.

We have this kind of army...

I thought you said "handsome" men?

<vbEEg>

(sorry, there's no laughing Jonas icon.)
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

AQOEDC: Good morning, everyone! Buc, I promise not to post my own pics.

Comment

Good morning Admiral!

Comment

Hey, SLB. Snuggly Wuggly took over PB, but he's promised to behave...uh...over here anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ntAQOcap42.jpg
                        Hey, SLB. Snuggly Wuggly took over PB, but he's promised to behave...uh...over here anyway.
                        Behaving is highly overrated!

Now Jonas what have I told you? Take your clothes off before you get in the water! Men!

Comment

Normally...I would agree, SLB, but I really, really think it's best not to encourage Daniel to misbehave...given he's an evil clone and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                            I thought you said "handsome" men?

<vbEEg>

(sorry, there's no laughing Jonas icon.)
                            *throws a watermelon at Buc* Be nice!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ntAQOcap61.jpg
                              Normally...I would agree, SLB, but I really, really think it's best not to encourage Daniel to misbehave...given he's an evil clone and all.
                              Hmmm...*contempts all that could happen..must not smile...evil is bad *

Okay Jonas, let me help you out of those wet things and dry you off. We have to go out for a while.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X