Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    AQOECC: The wonders of technology. Just click on the number of replies on the main page and you see all the posters for the thread and the number of posts.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap29.jpg
    Oh, thanks. I'm the fifth highest poster on this thread (766). Isnt technology grand?

Is it just me or does this jacket make his eyes look greener?

sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Congrats on

posts, Admiral!

Comment

Brunch bump...

Jonas: It says here we must bring Morgania chocolate or face her wrath.
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Thanks, smurf!

I had no idea that Daniel could run so fast.

I think it helps that he's being chased.

Comment

*Brings chocolate for Morgania not wanting to incure her wrath* Here you go!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                    Good evening, people. Finally managed to get on today. *sigh*

Very nice new pics, smurf. Seeing such nice pics of Jonas and company made me feel less grumpy today. So thanks. One of the ship is actually my new desktop too. As for Unnatural Selection... lots of Fifth pics. Please. And you could use some others of Malek... and Ba'al.
                    Fifth pics I can do. Sadly neither Malek or Baal appear in the last 9 episodes. (I think)

Quick note to anyone snurching my pics:
                    I'm taking off my oversize caps for Redemption 1 & 2 tonight, and putting up the ickle versions instead so I have enough room for the Unnatural Selection caps. If anyone wants the large versions of any of the pics I remove PM me, because they will still be on my computer.

Comment

Comment

Thanks, SLB. It was meant that my clones should bring me chocolate.

Jack: Drop the beans, and step away from the coffee pot, Daniel. You've already had 12 cups.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Okay, that's my CSI moment out of my system. Back to Jonas.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                                Fifth pics I can do. Sadly neither Malek or Baal appear in the last 9 episodes. (I think)

Quick note to anyone snurching my pics:
                                I'm taking off my oversize caps for Redemption 1 & 2 tonight, and putting up the ickle versions instead so I have enough room for the Unnatural Selection caps. If anyone wants the large versions of any of the pics I remove PM me, because they will still be on my computer.
                                What I meant was to end more pics of them to the episodes you've already capped. Sadly, the sexy Malek was only in those two episodes... ever. Yay! No more resizing. In the begining season 7 two-parter, there will be lots of nice Jonas and Daniel pics. And some of Ba'al on a view screen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X