Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General news:
    For the UK types - Silencing Mary is on again on channel 5 on Wed. 2nd August @ 1.15pm... ish. He's a sweet character, but doesn't have a much to do. But Teryl Rotherby is in it as well.
    (US types - you missed the same film on Lifetime today. Sorry.)

For the US peeps - Three Moons Over Milford (on which CN will be guesting late on - 7th or last episode at a guess) starts Sun Aug 6th @ 8/7 on ABC Family. promo trailer - looks like fun.

Comment

Corin is going to be a guest on Three Moons Over Milford? Theres another reason for me to watch that show, the first being it looks interesting, and the second behind I'm just plain curious.

Look... more lovely Cure pics

sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Thank you Smurf for posting that.

Comment

No problem.
          Kinda excited by it being a more comedic show. More comedy roles, please, he's great at those.
          Which reminds me. Nice Guys in the fall. Finally! Yay!

Comment

OMG, really. Can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
              General news:
              For the UK types - Silencing Mary is on again on channel 5 on Wed. 2nd August @ 1.15pm... ish. He's a sweet character, but doesn't have a much to do. But Teryl Rotherby is in it as well.
              (US types - you missed the same film on Lifetime today. Sorry.)

For the US peeps - Three Moons Over Milford (on which CN will be guesting late on - 7th or last episode at a guess) starts Sun Aug 6th @ 8/7 on ABC Family. promo trailer - looks like fun.
              I'm finding out what episode Corin did, when I know I'll let you know. That's if I find out before it airs <g>

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                Jonas was very buff during season 6 compared to Corin and when Jonas returned for the S7 ep. My personal theory is that, since he was on the base for three entire months without being allowed to leave, he spent a great deal of time in the gym. I mean, what else did he have to do except read, study, watch TV, and work out?

<edited to fix the mess that was this paragraph. I should learn not to post late at night!>
                Yeah, that and go a few rounds with Teal'c!!!

Don't worry about late at night - I should learn not to post before I've had a sufficient amount of coffee.
                If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
                  I'm finding out what episode Corin did, when I know I'll let you know. That's if I find out before it airs <g>
                  Thanks, Piglet!
                  If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                  proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                  Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, smurf!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Piglet
                      Cool, thanks Piglet. That'll be better than my (un)educated guessing.

Comment

Hi Admiral.

Comment

Comment

Prometheus caps
                            I don't know if it's just the bright room I'm sitting in, but they seem a bit dark now. Hmm, time to get the old paint program out.

Back in a bit.

Comment

Look good to me, smurf! But the lighting in that ep was dark overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Look good to me, smurf! But the lighting in that ep was dark overall.
                                Cool. Thanks Admiral.

Comment

Working...
                                X