No announcement yet.

Tok'ra Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can do whoever, because either way it's gonna require me to do research since I haven't seen those episodes in a while I'll take Ren'aul tho. I'm not sure who else...

ooh, we still need to figure out situations for our questions... like... "you've heard rumor that one of your ranks might be a Goa'uld spy, what do you do first?"
    Last edited by nebulan; 23 March 2008, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
      I can do whoever, because either way it's gonna require me to do research since I haven't seen those episodes in a while I'll take Ren'aul tho. I'm not sure who else...

ooh, we still need to figure out situations for our questions... like... "you've heard rumor that one of your ranks might be a Goa'uld spy, what do you do first?"
      Good Then we have the following:

Jolinar of Malkshur / Rosha Skadi
      Martouf / Lantash Skadi
      Selmak / Jacob Carter
      Aldwin Hathor_girl
      Anise / Freya Snotr
      Dr. Raleigh
      Egeria Skadi
      Garshaw of Belote / Yosuuf
      Jalen nebulan
      Kelmaa
      Korra a.k.a. Kel'tar Snotr
      Lord Khonsu of Amon Shek
      Malek
      Per'sus
      Ren'aul nebulan
      Sina
      Ta'seem
      Thoran
      Zarin
      Delek Snotr
      Saroosh/Selmak
      Sam/Jolinar Skadi

I will start thinking about questions/situations.

-Skadi
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I'm very clueless about how to make the quiz, but I'd love to do answers for Selmak.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

You forgot Kanan on your list. I'll do him, Zarin, and Thoran.
          sigpic
          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

I suppose I can do Garshaw and Malek also.
            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Just summing up what we have:

Martouf / Lantash Skadi
              Selmak / Jacob Carter MerryK
              Aldwin Hathor_girl
              Anise / Freya Snotr
              Dr. Raleigh
              Egeria Skadi
              Garshaw of Belote / Yosuuf Hathor_girl
              Jalen nebulan
              Kelmaa
              Lord Khonsu of Amon Shek
              Malek Hathor_girl
              Per'sus
              Ren'aul nebulan
              Sina
              Ta'seem
              Thoran CaptJanson
              Zarin CaptJanson
              Delek Snotr
              Saroosh/Selmak MerryK (are you doing Selmak in this host also?)
              Sam/Jolinar Skadi
              Kanan CaptJanson

Only ones not spoken for are:

Dr. Raleigh
              Kelmaa
              Per'sus
              Sina
              Ta'seem
              Lord Khonsu

I can do Kelmaa when I write for Egeria, since they are in the same episode. Will anyone volunteer for the last 5? I realise they are difficult, as we haven't seen them much and heard little about them then.

-Skadi
              Last edited by Skadi; 24 March 2008, 11:40 AM. Reason: Forgot Lord Khonsu
              sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                Saroosh/Selmak MerryK (are you doing Selmak in this host also?)
                Should we do that? We only get a couple lines from Saroosh, and most people associate Selmak with Jacob. I'm not sure the answers would be any more unique than for Selmak/Jacob.

Comment

I'll call Dr. Raleigh and Sina.

Maybe Kelmaa and Ta'seem

Comment

I just watched Serpent's Venom cuz it was on SciFi and I noted the Tok'ra operative... and for some reason he amused me (he probably wasn't suppose to be amusing).

He says "Heru'ur attacks!"
                    I think "Ooh! An explosion! Let's jump to conclusions!"

Comment

^I'm greatly amused by his outfit!

hey, can I have Tanith? or were we all gonna make up silly questions/results for him?

maybe saroosh would be better left off the list... if I did her questions they'd all have to do with her being really old, but throwing in some "oldest and wisest" somewhere...

Speaking of silly questions, I guess we should make some up... here are some suggestions:

Rumor has circulated that there is a Goa'uld Spy in your ranks. You are more likely to: *finish the sentence*
                      News has come that SG1 is in trouble at the same time as a Goa'uld meeting, as well as an innocent planet in line for destruction... you can only do one, which do you choose?

er... something like that.

I could do per'sus...?

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                        Should we do that? We only get a couple lines from Saroosh, and most people associate Selmak with Jacob. I'm not sure the answers would be any more unique than for Selmak/Jacob.
                        Yes, I think you are right, we should only do for the "main" host (if there is such a thing ) - so, let's leave Saroosh of the list.

Originally posted by RogueDragon View Post
                        I'll call Dr. Raleigh and Sina.

Maybe Kelmaa and Ta'seem
                        Great, thanks. They're yours

Repeating the summing up:

Martouf / Lantash Skadi
                        Selmak / Jacob Carter MerryK
                        Aldwin Hathor_girl
                        Anise / Freya Snotr
                        Dr. Raleigh RogueDragon
                        Egeria Skadi
                        Garshaw of Belote / Yosuuf Hathor_girl
                        Jalen nebulan
                        Kelmaa RogueDragon
                        Lord Khonsu of Amon Shek Skadi
                        Malek Hathor_girl
                        Per'sus nebulan
                        Ren'aul nebulan
                        Sina RogueDragon
                        Ta'seem RogueDragon
                        Thoran CaptJanson
                        Zarin CaptJanson
                        Delek Snotr
                        Sam/Jolinar Skadi
                        Kanan CaptJanson
                        Tanith nebulan

I'll think of something for Lord Khonsu.

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                        hey, can I have Tanith? or were we all gonna make up silly questions/results for him?
                        Tanith is yours

Speaking of silly questions, I guess we should make some up... here are some suggestions:

Rumor has circulated that there is a Goa'uld Spy in your ranks. You are more likely to: *finish the sentence*
                        News has come that SG1 is in trouble at the same time as a Goa'uld meeting, as well as an innocent planet in line for destruction... you can only do one, which do you choose?

er... something like that.

I could do per'sus...?
                        Yes, those two questions are fine. I am trying to make a small list which I will post later - if anyone else thinks of questions like that, then post them here also and we will compile a list/agree on some for a list.

You just got Per'sus

-Skadi
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds great! Can't wait!

Comment

Great, someone is writing for each of the Tok'ra!

I think we should also add those questions which were already on the other quiz - they were OK, even if the answers were a bit obvious (we'll do better!)

-You go to the SGC with intel about a new Goa'uld weapon that must be destroyed. Once there you...
                            -You would define the relationship between the symbiote and the host as...

Other suggestions:
                            -which hobbies/interests do you have?
                            -how do you feel about the Tau'ri?
                            -if the tunnels were being attacked by the Goa'uld and you needed to evacuate NOW - what/who would you save first?
                            -If you could take some time off from fighting the Goa'uld, were would you go/what would you do?
                            -What are you looking for in a mate/what type of mate are you interested in?

What do you think?

-Snotr
                            sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                            (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                            Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I also have some question suggestions. Let's just all throw our ideas out, then together we can rewrite/chose what is good:

-Assume that you are on a mission with the Tau'ri. You are all standing in a dark room, when you hear a strange noise, what do you do?
                              -Are you scientifically/technically minded/skilled?
                              -Would you rather follow orders or make them?
                              -You meet someone who repeatedly called you a snakehead a year ago and never apologized. How do you react to them now?
                              -If you were in a situation where you desperately needed a host (you have important information for the Tok'ra), and no willing host was immediately available, but a potential host is close enough for you to grab. What would you do?
                              -What would be perfect entertainment?
                              -How would you like to spend a date with a potential mate?
                              -How do you look on relationship commitment?
                              -You have been a loyal Tok'ra up ontil now. A Goa'uld system lord shows up and offers you a small planet, thousands of slaves, and rich naquadah mines if you will just betray the Tok'ra. What is your answer?
                              -What do you think about the Tau'ri alliance?
                              -What do you think about the Jaffa alliance?

-Skadi
                              sigpic

Comment

well, they can't be toooo complex, lol! remember that some of these Tok'ra we don't know that much about and we can only make up so much

how about a question like:
                                In what situations would your host or your symbiote be most likely to do all the talking?

so... are symbiotes Pink or Green? in Into the Fire (with Hathor) that symbiote was clearly green, while "Ba'al" in dominion was more of the pinkish sorts.... O.o

Comment

Working...
                                X