No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll read it later. Bookmarked it for now.

I love to write, but I'm not really able to do this in english.
    What a pity that I'm german. I'd like to be scottish!
    Last edited by Luciana; 05 May 2008, 01:16 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
      Okay, I was inspired to do this angsty bit: http://merrykk.livejournal.com/1035.html It's not anything beyond UST and angst because it's set in early Season 4 canon, but it's hopeful for the ship of course.

I will write a longer AU with full on Sam/Martouf someday...but this satisfied my writing bug for the moment.
      Thanks for writing the story. It is very sweet - and I am so happy there is hope for them I am looking forward to a longer story, with Sam/Martouf ship

-Skadi
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Yes, good story, MerryK. I liked seeing it from both Martouf and Lantash's viewpoint. How they both wanted her, and Lantash comforted Martouf, when he felt like giving up. Very good.
        sigpic
        button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
          Thanks for writing the story. It is very sweet - and I am so happy there is hope for them I am looking forward to a longer story, with Sam/Martouf ship
          Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
          Yes, good story, MerryK. I liked seeing it from both Martouf and Lantash's viewpoint. How they both wanted her, and Lantash comforted Martouf, when he felt like giving up. Very good.
          Thanks guys! It really means a lot to me that you reviewed. I've now decided that I love writing host/symbiote interaction, so I think I'm on my way to being a Tok'ra writer. (Of course, my short story in the works right now is Daniel/Vala centered, but I can't wait to really get into the Sam/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash AU I have planned.)

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Yes, the host/symbiote interaction is really interesting to read, and I think it would be funny to write - that is one of the reasons I am considering writing (and about Tok'ra).

-Skadi
            sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
              Okay, I was inspired to do this angsty bit: http://merrykk.livejournal.com/1035.html It's not anything beyond UST and angst because it's set in early Season 4 canon, but it's hopeful for the ship of course.

I will write a longer AU with full on Sam/Martouf someday...but this satisfied my writing bug for the moment.
              I've read it too, now. It's good! You should write more about Martouf/Lantash (and Sam of course). I hope you'll get the Sam/Martouf/Lantash ship story written - I would like to read it. It could continue from what you have written - just go into AU (that's the theory of the parallel universes, isn't it? That new universes contantly branches out everytime ANYTHING could have more than one way of going - so there should be gazillions of universes where everything is the same up until season 4, but Martouf/Lantash just never became a zatarc).
              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I read it, too, MerryK.
                I like the way you write. I really got lost into the story and I would like to read more of your things! As Hathor_girl mentioned before: There are a lot of universes where many things didn't happen. Or happened different. A lot of stuff for writing. So keep on writing your great stuff!
                sigpic

Comment

Do anyone know which programs are used for music vids? I would really like to try and do one that is Sam/Martouf, but which DOESN'T have you-know-which episode. Not sure if I'll ever get it done - it's just something I've been thinking about.
                  sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I'm using "Windows Movie Maker"...belongs to XP.
                    It's pretty simple. You should have it to...it belongs to WindowsME and Windows2000 as well.

And I like the idea of a video without the episode which will not be named.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, that would be wonderful Oh, I never knew there was a program included with Windows? Perhaps I should experiment too - but I don't know much music - I'm always amazed at how good many people are at choosing music that just fits perfectly to their vid!

-Snotr
                      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I'm currently reading this fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4097176/..._and_the_Tokra

It is not completed, but there is usually a chapter a month or so. It is about Narim and Martouf/Lantash trying to get Sam.
                        sigpic
                        button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

I'm currently reading this fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4097176/..._and_the_Tokra

It is not completed, but there is usually a chapter a month or so. It is about Narim and Martouf/Lantash trying to get Sam.
                          Interesting fic...I probably won't continue with it, since it updates too slowly, but the idea's intriguing. I like the idea of Sam/Narim—he was cute and sweet, with just enough flaws to make a relationship challenging.

Comment

Sounds interesting. I have bookmarked it, but I also prefers fics that are updated a bit more often - or have longer chapters.

-Skadi
                            sigpic

Comment

2008 Stargate Blue Moon Awards

Hey people, let's get nominating. I know there are people out there reading fanfic. When you find a good one, nominate it at http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/

Slam

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
                              (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
                              Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

Hey, since we were talking about fanfic...anyone seen The Pentangular Gate on Livejournal? It's a great way to get writing quick short fics, and though they're usually SG-1 prompts, there's a Jacob/Selmak one this round (which I wrote for, if you're interested).

Comment

Working...
                                X