Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be great if you find it.

I'm using photoshop...but I don't know how to do that!
    Although it would be challenge.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Would be great if you find it.

I'm using photoshop...but I don't know how to do that!
      Although it would be challenge.
      I don't know either - but I don't even have photoshop. I have downloaded GIMP, because it is free, but it has a ton of option which I have no clue what does

Just reposting a picture because it is Monday and I wish it were still weekend.

-Skadi
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Oh, GIMP is pretty similar to Photoshop.

Awww...everytime I see that pic I have to think of hat he's saying:

"And for one...he's a she!"
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, GIMP is pretty similar to Photoshop.

Awww...everytime I see that pic I have to think of hat he's saying:

"And for one...he's a she!"
          Yes, it's a great scene (hmmm, maybe I need to rewatch Tok'ra I & II again *dreamy*)

I'll play around a bit more with GIMP, then, instead of trying to save for photoshop (expensive )

-Skadi
          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I got photoshop from my sister in law. She worked in an advertising agency and got it for free. It's an older version...but it works.
            Gimp is okay. Started working with it before.

I want to watch "The Tok'ra" again, too. But I'm tired of watching it alone.
            Need to ask one of my girls. We wanted to a Stargate DVD night for so long.
            We could watch all Martouf eps.
            sigpic

Comment

I got photoshop from my sister in law. She worked in an advertising agency and got it for free. It's an older version...but it works.
              Gimp is okay. Started working with it before.

I want to watch "The Tok'ra" again, too. But I'm tired of watching it alone.
              Need to ask one of my girls. We wanted to a Stargate DVD night for so long.
              We could watch all Martouf eps.
              Sounds wonderful! An evening watching only episodes with Martouf/Lantash. Should hopefully give nice dreams

-Skadi
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                Sounds wonderful! An evening watching only episodes with Martouf/Lantash. Should hopefully give nice dreams

-Skadi
                Where can I find GIMP? It's free you say? Would like to try make something.
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

GIMP

Downloaded it here. It's been a while I did that, but I guess the links still works.
                  sigpic

Comment

GIMP

Downloaded it here. It's been a while I did that, but I guess the links still works.
                    Thanks!
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Bumping the thread

-Skadi
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh nooo! You make me wanna scream: "KISS HIM, KISS HIM!"
                        sigpic

Comment

Just bumping the thread. He looks so sweet in this picture

-Skadi
                          sigpic

Comment

The cheering up smile.
                            I love to that in the episode.
                            I'm melting away everytime I see it.

But the best smile is the shy one, when Sam tells him about Jolinars feelings she's able to feel.
                            sigpic

Comment

The cheering up smile.
                              I love to that in the episode.
                              I'm melting away everytime I see it.

But the best smile is the shy one, when Sam tells him about Jolinars feelings she's able to feel.
                              Yes, I agree. I have a soft spot for shy guys

-Skadi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                                Yes, I agree. I have a soft spot for shy guys

-Skadi
                                I have a soft spot for guys who are atypically male: not brash, not violent, not emotionally constipated, not "tough", not arrogant... Not that I don't end up falling for guys with one or more of these qualities, but any guy without them has a leg up on the others for entrance into my thunk club.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                                ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X