No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I envy you for all that sci-fi on TV. I don't have cable or satellite, so I only get the "official" Danish TV channels - and they're not very fond of sci-fi, so I generally have to buy what I want to watch - over the internet, from other countries
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      I envy you for all that sci-fi on TV. I don't have cable or satellite, so I only get the "official" Danish TV channels - and they're not very fond of sci-fi, so I generally have to buy what I want to watch - over the internet, from other countries
      Swedish TV has some sci-fi, though not as much as I would like Channel 5 shows Battlestar Galactica, among other things. There is a Science Fiction Bookstore in Stockholm, their website is http://www.sfbok.se/ - Skadi, I don't know if it would be cheaper for you to order from them? They have Stargate DVD's.
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

That's very sweet

-Skadi
          sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Skadi, congratulations on the 1000 posts! Do you get any Tok'ra avatars when you reach that? Or any other new ones?

-Snotr
            sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
            (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
            Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Very, very sweet. May I use it in my sig?
              sigpic
              button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Of course.
                I also made a smaller version.
                I can post it, if you want to use a smaller one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                  Skadi, congratulations on the 1000 posts! Do you get any Tok'ra avatars when you reach that? Or any other new ones?

-Snotr
                  Thanks

Yes, I actually got (18) Tok'ra avatars when I reached 1000 posts, though not the best pictures, but I'm ecstatic to at least be able to chose Tok'ra pictures I am currently contemplating which one to chose. I am considering a picture of Martouf, but since I am female, and an avatar symbolizes yourself, I guess I ought to pick a picture of a female. In that case it is a choice between Egeria and Jolinar Maybe I end up alternating between those three until I get to a number of posts where I can upload a custom one.

-Skadi
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                    I am considering a picture of Martouf, but since I am female, and an avatar symbolizes yourself, I guess I ought to pick a picture of a female. In that case it is a choice between Egeria and Jolinar Maybe I end up alternating between those three until I get to a number of posts where I can upload a custom one.
                    Yeah, I had a difficult time choosing an avatar. I wanted it to be kind of unique, a character I liked, and someone who looked vaguely like me. You know how difficult that is? I love Sam and Vala, I don't look a thing like them, but all my other favorite characters are male. But I have a similar facial style to Sha're, and it's not a common choice for an avatar... I can't think of a female Tok'ra who really looks like me, so I probably won't ever change it now.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Of course.
                      I also made a smaller version.
                      I can post it, if you want to use a smaller one.

Thanks! - and yeah, I think I would like to use a smaller version, if you have one.
                      sigpic

Comment

I even don't know why I posted the bigger version.
                        Usually all my sigs have the same size...just my Martouf sig is a little bit bigger.

So here's the smaller one...and I love it, that you use it!

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

I even don't know why I posted the bigger version.
                          Usually all my sigs have the same size...just my Martouf sig is a little bit bigger.

So here's the smaller one...and I love it, that you use it!

Spoiler:
                          THANX I've put that in my sig instead. I love it! You're really good at making sigs
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you!
                            And I'm proud if anyone uses one of my sigs!

The smaller version looks better!

I can't get enough of that handtouching! *sighs*
                            sigpic

Comment

It really is a good sig - and yes, the hand touching is very sweet. I think the scene between Sam and Martouf/Lantash is the most romantic in all of Stargate.
                              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Yes it is. And still I can hardly describe it with words.
                                We're just in love with it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X