This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    And here I was innocently-yes I'm ballsy enough to actually post innocently in this thread-when suddenly there is this picture. I mean this gorgeous, intense, I'm all man and you're a woman so do the math PICTURE
    Uh-huh! That's the way I like him. And I've got more on the way just like that one. I'm almost finished with my Heroes II caps.

Yes, I am so sloooow. But I have to make sure that my research subject is looking his best!

OK, gotta go finish my screencaps and keep the fodder coming!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
      I believe I got the blame for starting the whole "quest for the Holey-Rip" & so I guess that puts me in the category of "young'ins".All I can say is "THANK YOU"! I'll be 43 on Aug.2nd[Wylie's B-day]& it's good to know I can still cause a rukus with the best of them! *
      And they call ME evil!! OK you're still a young'in. And so am I (young at heart, mind and soul just like RDA!).
      As for you going crazy looking for imaginary holes in our RDA's jeans......

You know you liked it!

* dives beneath the waves to avoid hurled guiness bottles & buckets*
      Nugglebucket, must I remind you that when I spent hours examining his 'jeans' looking for the Holey-Rip, that I was doing research? I wanted to verify that what was reported (although erroneously and 'evilly') was true for myself.

[I must go manip that photo now and put in a rip! ]
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        And they call ME evil!! OK you're still a young'in. And so am I (young at heart, mind and soul just like RDA!).

Nugglebucket, must I remind you that when I spent hours examining his 'jeans' looking for the Holey-Rip, that I was doing research? I wanted to verify that what was reported (although erroneously and 'evilly') was true for myself.

[I must go manip that photo now and put in a rip! ]
        The h*** with a photomanip!!!! Let's go do it in person!!!

Heh,heh.....yes I'm evil.....but fun!
        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Yes, Rural. Oz and I know that you are always with us in spirit. And when we're busy struggling hard to soothe our intense, out-of-control Jack, we'll take a moment to pause and ponder, "What words would Rural use in a situation like this?"

Then it's back to Oz 'handling' the southern half and I'll be busy making sure that he doesn't bite his own tongue (yes, I'll make the sacrifice and do it for him).
          Okay while you two are doing that I'll just lay here and let those wonderfully long and no doubt dexterous fingers do the walking all over my.... well you get the idea.... Maybe I'll take a nibble or two on those perfectly molded earlobs and that tender spot beneath his jaw.... Yes I'll be careful not to bump heads with you!

ER...where are those caps again?

Comment

A dedicated fan?

<pssst! Tame, we're doing it in the name of scholarly research, remember? I'm working the 'art' angle and you and Susan are doing it for the acting! And Oz is, um, in this for the science?>
            Oh Yes....Now about his acting...............I must do further research if I am to speak this weekend with ANY intelligence
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
              I don't know -- that photo looks faked to me. It truly does. Isn't it?
              We know that, right?? **Oz is confused, meaning more than usual!**

I guess I prefer public drool over the real man! Um, or real Jack O'Neill --
              or MacGyver, or -- they aren't REAL, but you know what I mean.
              Just stealin your post to quote Oz...well because I can

Okay there seems to be some controversy here......

The site of the "reading" picture....states VERY CLEARLY it is a MANIPULATION site.......sorry ladies THAT IS NOT RDA.......

okay well after much reading I thik everyone knows this now
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 14 May 2004, 06:38 AM.
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

And here I was innocently-yes I'm ballsy enough to actually post innocently in this thread-when suddenly there is this picture. I mean this gorgeous, intense, I'm all man and you're a woman so do the math PICTURE

Are you trying to do me in. I almost lost my coffee when my mouth fell open! How does that go... OH DEAR HOLY THUNK BUCKETS OF OH MY GODDD!!!!!!

Something to that effect...
                I know he is just *Such a man in that picture* btw You're welcome
                Mala? Was that one of your screen caps?? I thought you were talking about the link you posted before and I thought this was Amanda's....sheesh I can't keep up thanking all you wonderful people I steal from for tha album.. I need a *Thank you * macro
                Last edited by TameFarrar; 14 May 2004, 06:40 AM.

Comment

No, no, no! You've got it all wrong as far as my interest is concerned. My desire (yes, I think that's the word I'm looking for; mmm "dusky tones"..."pouty lips"...) is to examine and study the human body. Anatomic science. RDA happens to be a prime specimen representing the male human form.

Now do you see? (I must be off to do some more research).
                  I hope that you are keeping that Scholarly look AND you have you glasses on (to look studious) AND you aren't constantly wiping the corner of your mouth as you are fabricating these cover stories for us to continue in our *research*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    I will promptly begin working on my own but for now.....

I'll just Take my Jack to go
                    NOOOOOOO!!!!! Please Tame do not go. Kliggins will play nice. I promise.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodite
                      OMG!! I have just had a heart attack and a complete stroke....I have died and gone to RDA heaven Thanks Kliggins
                      It was my pleasure and I am so glad you enjoyed them It was nice to be able to contribute for a change.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Just stealin your post to quote Oz...well because I can

Okay there seems to be some controversy here......

The site of the "reading" picture....states VERY CLEARLY it is a MANIPULATION site.......sorry ladies THAT IS NOT RDA.......
                        Please note,for the record.......I kept my mouth shut on that one!

Well,I did after I picked my lower jaw up off the poor, unsuspecting cat on the floor[dang those claws were sharp].I said absolutly nothing about how his bare legs looked a bit "fuzzier" than I'd thought,or how I thought that the way he was holding his arms & the open robe at his chest,made it look like he had just a wee bit of a "guy-rack" starting.I said nothing.

I behaved myself.

Well...........for a little while ,anyway
                        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

You know you liked it!

* dives beneath the waves to avoid hurled guiness bottles & buckets*
                          Yeah, I liked it, especially after I figured out I wasn't loosing it yet. You are to be congratulated for getting us to look.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning ladies! *draws out a yawn* I should really be in bed right now dreaming about our RDA (1am here), but was just up to see a bit of the wedding of our Aussie princess to be to the Prince of Denmark Frederik...and I just had to see what her dress looked like and it's elegant in its simplicity...but getting back to RDA....
                            Really hate to burst anyone's bubble but it's a manip. Since I know we are all here to *ahem, cough* admire the true form of the man I just thought I should tell you that.
                            I didn't know the pic was fake...it certainly fooled me . Oh well, even if it was manip. it still comes close to maybe the real thing right?

ADD-ON: 1:30am***draws out a HUGE yawn**nighty nite ladies...see you when I see yous Hope you all have a good day and a GREAT weekend!
                            Last edited by Aphrodite; 14 May 2004, 07:36 AM.
                            If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                              OMG!!! I love your site - it was an inspiration for me to start mine
                              Wow, I'm just catching up, trying to anyway but I'm only on page 21 out of 48!!! LOL

Anyway, wow, I'm honored that I have inspired someone with my little effort. Thanks and I'm really glad you enjoy the site.

Shelly
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh good, Rural, lay it on...make the rest of us look like heathen hussies.... And are your pinkies up, btw?

Listen, Shelly has been LURKING! She already knows what a crazy bunch most of us are (and as she said to me, and "I decided to come play with you all anyway. ;-) LOL"

Of course, my emails to her have been nothing but professional exchanges . I'm a fangirl -- and she's a lady! (I think?!)
                                LOL A *lady*? That sounds way too formal. I prefer to be known as a drooler and a thudder. ;-)

Shelly
                                Shelly
                                My Photos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X