This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Is this the leatherman that we are looking for?

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/RDALMhome.html

THANK YOU, Kliggins!

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/RDALMhome.html
    I see I'm too late, but here's the link anyway. Enjoy!!!!!!!
    Make sure you're wearing droolproof gear for this!
    And dipsofjazz!
    Last edited by Mala50; 13 May 2004, 01:14 PM. Reason: left out dipsofjazz
    sigpic

Comment

I just bet you did I am sure it was a hardship trying to decide what droolicious pictures to put on Oz's certificate. You probably just rushed right through them all. Oz's certificate was brilliant, as usual. Another standing ovation.
      Thank you..:::bowing::: She was Hardest..
      All the Ladies here contributed WAY before I ever came along and THEY are the REASON this FORUM is SO FUN.........OKAY ONE of the reasons...EWOK..Susan I am not leaving you out....I just have no clue what to do for you ........ask and it is yours..if I can do it

ANYHOO...They all work very hard to make this forum fun and enjoyable so it was nice to give them a moment to shine AND look at RDA pics for hours upon hours....sigh....tough job
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye
        Ever since TameFarrar included the "Takin the ride" photo on this forum thread have been hoping to see where others of "the ride" might be... Can you give a clue? Thanks!
        You mean like this one? This one was edited by me for my own collection. But the original credit goes to this great site that had the video clip:http://www.stargatesg1971.com

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/behind.../caps/123.html

Here's the source of some more 'Beyond the Gate' pix, gals!:
        http://www.stargatesg1971.com/behindscenes/btgrda.html

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster

There are more at www.corbis.com Search for Richard Dean Anderson, the St. Tropez pictures start on page 5. They all have that annoying watermark though. Kate has some on her site, and Laurie might have more, I didn't do a search of all her site.
          I am registered at corbis.com. If you want to drop in there and view without the watermark, login with username badtyper and password mnnc31. There are 160 pictures and they are droolworthy so take lots of bibs, buckets and you know.

marimba, I can't believe you are not getting your memos!
          sigpic

Comment

I am registered at corbis.com. If you want to drop in there and view without the watermark, login with username badtyper and password mnnc31. There are 160 pictures and they are droolworthy so take lots of bibs, buckets and you know.
            <breathe>

Oh

My

God

<deep breath>

I'm going to hyperventilate here. Corbis pictures without the watermark!

This has got to be what heaven looks like!

Thank you! Thank you!
            Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              To Oz Girl

Because you are the Princess of Prose & the Queen Of the Shallow End

Great job, Tame! If she's the Queen, what am I? The Court Jester?!

Oh, I know, I'm the Lady-In-Waiting! (or wading?)

[no, not her pitiful servant...it's just that you never know when I'm gonna find a good pix and sneak up on you!]
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                EWOK..Susan I am not leaving you out....I just have no clue what to do for you ........ask and it is yours..if I can do it
                Wow. I get a certificate too? <sniff> That's so great. You mean you don't know what kinds of pictures I like? Haven't you been taking notes?

Let's see. I like Wet!RDA of course, long hair totally works for me, though Stargate hair totally works for me too. Baseball hats are nice, I'm a shades girl... I don't think there's enough room for all the kind of pictures I like.
                Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyh
                  Hello Ladies,

How this picture!
                  Here is the address:
                  http://versaphile.com/fanwork/sg/reading.html
                  OMG...hyperventilating...all attempts to work have ceased...can't breathe..feeling faint...where's that soft mattress I need to keep by my side when viewing this thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                    You've got the patent on those? Ok, find me a picture and we'll add it to the catalogue.
                    Mmmm ... well the designs aren't back from the manufacturers just yet - this is the prototype :

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                      Do I need help with the pins?

Sure,just hold him......ah...er....them...a minute willya .

Now where was I......?

Oh gladly, gladly

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                        OMG!!! I Just clicked on that link as my kids walked up! Had to shut the screen QUICK!! Downloaded it, though! They have to sleep sometime! Thanks for that!
                        Ah that's why it always pays to have a second window open on your browser when transversing this forum!!! To shelter the kiddies eyes (and our embarrassment) and to protect our poor hubbies egos

But while we're on the subject of that link -
                        GOOD HEAVENS ABOVE GIRL!!!!!
                        *makes note to self - always be seated when reading this thread*

Though you know what, I imagine Rick to look even better than that - and with chest hair!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyh
                          Hello Ladies,

How this picture!
                          Here is the address:
                          http://versaphile.com/fanwork/sg/reading.html
                          Oh Thank you!!!!!!!!

I was sitting listening to a meeting on the phone trying to stay awake. I looked at the pics and boy did they wake me up!!

Now I definately can't concentrate on the discussion on the phone...

(thank goodness for telecommuting )
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                            Laurie has some...

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...&expand=21,8,2

Starting with the second row, to the picture before the one in the red shirt. Those are the St. Tropez pictures.

This is a personal favorite...

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...xpand=21,8,2,6

There are more at www.corbis.com Search for Richard Dean Anderson, the St. Tropez pictures start on page 5. They all have that annoying watermark though. Kate has some on her site, and Laurie might have more, I didn't do a search of all her site.
                            Oh, Susan! Thank you so much for that! HOURS AND HOURS OF DROOLAGE OVER THERE! Think I'm going to be in a haze for days...
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                              Though you know what, I imagine Rick to look even better than that - and with chest hair!!!!
                              Yeah, well you know I've imagined him to look better than that, too! and with a better bod...and oh yes, and then there's the hair....

Oh well, you know what MY imagination sees...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                Great job, Tame! If she's the Queen, what am I? The Court Jester?!

Oh, I know, I'm the Lady-In-Waiting! (or wading?)

[no, not her pitiful servant...it's just that you never know when I'm gonna find a good pix and sneak up on you!]
                                You must be Empress. Or maybe that's Rural. Or Susan. It sounds too
                                refined to be you. (wink, wink!) You can have "Queen," if you'd like.

Tame just bestowed that title on me in a fit of insanity. I strive only to
                                be OzGirl -- a very good woman, but a very ba-a-a-a-ad hussy! Not even
                                a wizard. Just a denizen of the gutter.

(Is that humble enough?)

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Working...
                                X