Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=TameFarrar]want to stare here is a nice picture courtesy of Laurie's web site as well
    http://www.rda-forever.com/TVZoneJack04.jpg

my reaction to this?????QUOTE]

Ahhhhhhh - I could just stare at that all day. Thanks Tame.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
      Okay OZ, where did he say that? More importantly where can I find him saying that?
      GR, find post 1002. Info's there.
      Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        And if Mala is not home... He can come over to mine ....well I am a HUGE hockey fan and can actually talk stats and players while he undresses......then...I doubt I will be able to talk at all
        Then he can come over to my house...I know absolutely nothing about hockey...maybe if he has to explain the whole game the clothes will come off faster...I'll just have to sit there and be utterly enthralled...with his explanations of the game, of course!
        Tasha
        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster

Yeah, on the rda-forever site, right? I can't download from it. My comp's giving me not found messages even though I'm on the interviews page..something about not being able to access the site to download. Bummer.

geeky

Comment

Just went through the transcript on your site.
            Love the interviews with Jay Leno, they're always funny in a very comfortable, easy way. Just a shame RDA has a tendancy to be sporting some sort of facial hair when he's on it. Still can't have it all.
            Cheers again...I'm just thanking you all over the place tonight. Have another hug as well.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
              Then he can come over to my house...I know absolutely nothing about hockey...maybe if he has to explain the whole game the clothes will come off faster...I'll just have to sit there and be utterly enthralled...with his explanations of the game, of course!
              poor RDA he will be just going from house to house..dresssing....undressing talking hockey...explaining hockey...waking up fainting thunkers all the way around....Ya know I think I will revise my offer....
              I'll be the LAST stop of the night K??
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just went through the transcript on your site.
                Love the interviews with Jay Leno, they're always funny in a very comfortable, easy way. Just a shame RDA has a tendancy to be sporting some sort of facial hair when he's on it. Still can't have it all.
                Cheers again...I'm just thanking you all over the place tonight. Have another hug as well.
                Just to clarify. I only did the caps, the page with the transcipt is not me. Lovely though it is, I can't take credit for it. <g>

I love the facial hair. Mucho sexy.

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Just to clarify. I only did the caps, the page with the transcipt is not me. Lovely though it is, I can't take credit for it. <g>

I love the facial hair. Mucho sexy.
                  Susan...I am with you on this one...LOVE RDA with a touch of the facial hair...beard, moustache......love it ...love it...love it....
                  But then some will link a pic of him clean shaven and I will swoon at that too...I am so easy
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

poor RDA he will be just going from house to house..dresssing....undressing talking hockey...explaining hockey...waking up fainting thunkers all the way around....Ya know I think I will revise my offer....
                    No, really, that's okay...I can go last, in fact, I insist! I'll just have to be completely confused so he has to continue his explanations ALL night! Poor boy will be totally exhausted when he's done at my house. All that undressing and "explaining"...
                    Tasha
                    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

I finally got to watch it after DLng it today. Susan I could smother you with hugs of happiness I really could.
                      My GOD that man is just a honey. It's such a pity that he's not appearing in season 8 as much as previous seasons, 'cause damn he looks (and excuse me here) f*&(ing HOT. The kind of hot that makes you want to get your fingers burned. The kind of hot that makes our gutter nothing but a dusty desert of drool remnants. The kind of hot that makes you think no matter how good that man looks in that outfit he really needs to take it off to cool down. The kind of hot that makes me glad I waited until I was alone before I watched it. Okay I'm done now.
                      Thanks once again Susan.
                      Red, I think you've said it all! Now I'll say HERE! HERE! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Susan for that wonderful bit of eye candy!!!
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Oh, I SOOOO loved that interview! I actually LIKE hockey (the one sport I can sort of get into)! And he could discuss it with me ANYTIME!!! Of course, as soon as he took off his shirt, I'd faint! Then I'd miss the floorshow--what a bummer that would be!
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Yeah, on the rda-forever site, right? I can't download from it. My comp's giving me not found messages even though I'm on the interviews page..something about not being able to access the site to download. Bummer.
                          Sorry you couldn't get the download. It took me forever, about two hours,to get it. I started it, did other things and then checked on it. I usually have a problem getting things from Laurie's site. I thought it was must my computer or the computer operator.
                          sigpic

Comment

Susan...I am with you on this one...LOVE RDA with a touch of the facial hair...beard, moustache......love it ...love it...love it....
                            But then some will link a pic of him clean shaven and I will swoon at that too...I am so easy
                            I am with Susan and Tame on this one! I loved the facial hair, the highlighted hair, length of the hair, the mourning shirt; oh heck I loved it all!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              I am with Susan and Tame on this one! I loved the facial hair, the highlighted hair, length of the hair, the mourning shirt; oh heck I loved it all!!
                              well I am in a pouty lip mood so I thought this pic perfect for my mood

dontcha just wanna...........

Comment

well I am in a pouty lip mood so I thought this pic perfect for my mood

dontcha just wanna...........
                                Good Lord, Tame. Give a girl some warning. I surf to this page, and this is staring back at me. It's too late for that kind of shock.

Which ep is this from?

And thank you.

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X