This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    I've always liked this picture. Something about the way RDA is resting his hands on the gun, his direct stare, the baseball hat. Very nice.
    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

#2...uh....er....*takes Jack's hand and kisses the fingertips, smiles softly* "Here let me help make it ALL better"

*winces as Tame, Mala, Oz, Marimba, Red et al beat her back* Hey come on I wanna play too!
      Of course, you can play too! But really, "lady" -- get in line!

Ok, you want the fingertips? I'll let you cut to the front. I want that mouth...the helpless, in-need-of-resuscitation mouth...

I'm going to help him recover from that EVIL replicator... Yes, I do know evil when I see it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
        I've always liked this picture. Something about the way RDA is resting his hands on the gun, his direct stare, the baseball hat. Very nice.
        Yeah, I just found this picture yesterday and was thinking about putting it in my sig line...and there it was posted here today. Nothing like a little intense, ready-for-action Jack to get you going in the morning. (And the neck!drooooooooooool)
        Tasha
        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

*brings the popcorn and sits back in Mac's arms to wait for the show to begin...*

Er did I just say that outloud?
          YIKES! yes you did! {now where's my stunned-look 'drooley'? note to self: must make 'stunned-look drooley' for when Rural lets her real self shine through!}
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            [/color][/font][/font][/color] yeah right, "platonic"... now let's see YOUR Jack-esque definition of 'platonic'

[/color][/color] oh encouragement! You know I'm like the little engine that could.... I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN... I'll be back with more fodder (like I'm any good at staying away?)
            Oh no, you are a devout worshipper at the alter of THE MAN... *wipes chin* I pale in comparison to the example of hussydom put forth by you and Oz! As for platonic...well I do like his mind too you know! Did that sound sincere? Really, honest... did it? It was I promise!

Uh...er....can I pretend to be the spoon? Held in those dexterous fingers, poised before those sensuous lips, heaped with sweet confection soon to melt across that tintilating tongue and down that graceful throat?
            [font=Comic Sans MS][font=Verdana] That's why I said you're the wordsmith... so is that 'sweet confection soon to melt' down his 'graceful throat' on the inside or the outside? If it's on the outside, LOOK OUT! 'cause I'm pushing you outta the way!!
            Heh, take your choice. I prefer outside. Let it dribble down off the edges of his lips and run in cool sticky rivulets down either side of his throat... Notice I said edges and either side? See that way you have to share!

Comment

YIKES! yes you did! {now where's my stunned-look 'drooley'? note to self: must make 'stunned-look drooley' for when Rural lets her real self shine through!}
              *snickers* See I told you I was a hussy in training. I'm afraid my *ahem, cough* ladylike tendencies will continue to creep to the fore. But I'm not above the occasional wallow in the shallow end!

Comment

Very nice! He looks like he's daring the viewer to come get him...

I know, I know...I'm the only one who sees it that way...

Because I know you're a LADY, Susan and you didn't mean anything more.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                  Yeah, I just found this picture yesterday and was thinking about putting it in my sig line...and there it was posted here today. Nothing like a little intense, ready-for-action Jack to get you going in the morning. (And the neck!drooooooooooool)
                  Heh, take your choice. I prefer outside. Let it dribble down off the edges of his lips and run in cool sticky rivulets down either side of his throat... Notice I said edges and either side? See that way you have to share!
                  Oh-oh, Rural, I think WE'RE going to have to share.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Very nice! He looks like he's daring the viewer to come get him...

I know, I know...I'm the only one who sees it that way...

Because I know you're a LADY, Susan and you didn't mean anything more.
                    Of course! I can just tell he's ready to do some serious acting after this photo session is over. In that outfit, I know he's going to some heavy action shots. All that running, and sweating, and breathing hard...

Remember, it's all about the acting. I wonder if I should put that on my website.
                    Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

As for platonic...well I do like his mind too you know! Did that sound sincere? Really, honest... did it? It was I promise!
                      Oh yes, platonic:

Platonic love, a pure, spiritual affection, subsisting between persons of opposite sex, unmixed with carnal desires, and regarding the mind only and its excellences; -- a species of love for which Plato was a warm advocate.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Yes, you sounded quite SINCERE! Now what were you saying to Oz about that bridge?
                      sigpic

Comment

Of course! I can just tell he's ready to do some serious acting after this photo session is over. In that outfit, I know he's going to some heavy action shots. All that running, and sweating, and breathing hard...

Remember, it's all about the acting. I wonder if I should put that on my website.
                        Here's an idea! You need a whole new section on your web site called "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ACTING!"

and then you gather all your tank top shots, all your wet!RDA shots into one big page....
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi fellow RDA Lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a big big fan of jack, he is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

just though id post say hi and and hope to post again soon

hope all are having fabby days!!!!

by the way love that pic that TameFarrar posted, how sexy is he in that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Gillian x x x x

Yeah Sure You Betcha

Comment

Originally posted by gpguk
                            Hi fellow RDA Lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a big big fan of jack, he is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

just though id post say hi and and hope to post again soon

hope all are having fabby days!!!!

by the way love that pic that TameFarrar posted, how sexy is he in that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new here too, but these gals are really nice and make you feel welcome. They're really quick-witted though, so it's hard to keep up sometimes. The best you can hope for is that someone posts a RDA pic and then everyone goes into a stupor for awhile. Of course, you have to revive yourself and heave yourself off the floor before they do. I have problems with that when the pictures involve his neck and eyes and hands and...
                            Tasha
                            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ruralstar [/FONT] [/COLOR]
                              Uh...er....can I pretend to be the spoon? Held in those dexterous fingers, poised before those sensuous lips, heaped with sweet confection soon to melt across that tintilating tongue and down that graceful throat?
                              [QUOTE]

Oooohhh, "tittilating"--now THERE'S a WORD!!!! Just thoughts of that word and Jack in the same sentence bring up some VERY unPG thoughts!!!!
                              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                                Yummmm....picture 2....his t-shirt pulled down just a little exposing the deep, tan hollow of his neck...just want to run my tongue*huh* oh sorry, mustn't go there. Well, I must but not on the forum. (Just a second, Rick. Goodness, he's so impatient.)

I don't think having such a fascination with a man's neck is at all healthy....well, maybe healthy, but not sane.
                                Oh, I am SOOOO with you on picture no 2. OMG, THUNK!!! Love that one! The neck, the eyes, the man in black! Drool! Just love a big strong man with a gun! Very heroic and all...

*drifts off into girlish fantasies*
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X