X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    Whew!!! I'm glad *somebody's on the same page! Because I'm slipping off
    on the slippery slope to being a fallen woman! Yep. Falling right on my
    face in the gutter while trying to emulate Susan's interest in O'Neill's knees...

Oz
    Jack & I are just going to sit here in this hammock and watch the two of you
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
      Okay I'm gonna go out on a limb (well maybe not so much a limb but an apendage of some sort) and suggest that you and I couldn't fall any further.
      We may be all the way down, but the view just couldn't get better.
      You're right, you know. No use trying to reform me. I'm a disgrace to polite
      society. I don't need no polite society! (Unless the mods tell me otherwise. )

Nice view? Oh, y-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-s!!!! Delectable.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        And while he's sitting in that hammock with you Tame, Oz and I are sitting in the gutter beneath staring at his butt.

geeky

Comment

And while he's sitting in that hammock with you Tame, Oz and I are sitting in the gutter beneath staring at his butt.
          Stare all you want GR...I'm working....I mean..talking here

can you say that on a PG forum
          Last edited by TameFarrar; 10 May 2004, 07:12 PM. Reason: because Oz said I had to stop *doing* things
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hammock? How did a hammock get into this gutter? I remember mentioning
            "car hood", and "buckets", and a "slide" -- what? Are ya trying to turn this
            into some cheesy resort??

(**whispers to Jack** Oh Jack...psssst...try to perk up Tame, will ya?
            She's not feeling 100%....
            **throws pebbles at Tame** *Not* GROPING! Feeling!!!!)

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

And while he's sitting in that hammock with you Tame, Oz and I are sitting in the gutter beneath staring at his...
              Some lovely bulges--- I mean, hills in this view from the gutter.
              Not bad, if you don't mind getting water in your ears.

Tame, your creating a tidal wave here! Be still, will ya?

Comment

I'm sorry, what was everyone saying? All I remember was mentioning a butt and then everything went kinda hazy and next thing I know I'm waking up on the floor with a bump on my head. Ahhhh bring on the concusion.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                  Hammock? How did a hammock get into this gutter? I remember mentioning
                  "car hood", and "buckets", and a "slide" -- what? Are ya trying to turn this
                  into some cheesy resort??

(**whispers to Jack** Oh Jack...psssst...try to perk up Tame, will ya?
                  She's not feeling 100%....
                  **throws pebbles at Tame** *Not* GROPING! Feeling!!!!)

Oz
                  Just trying to bring the gutter up to RDA's standards.......you know He IS all about the environment, and all SO we need to clean up the gutter.....get a few chairs...lounging of course....plant some tress.....call Rural's Hubs for that...and I do believe RDA *Likes* the waves...ahem...
                  Plus how else was I going to get him a prone position if I didn't write my own script

Comment

Can you make room for me under that hammock? I'd love to get a peek at that view.
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      Can you make room for me under that hammock? I'd love to get a peek at that view.
                      Hey...Hey
                      Ya know *Ladies*.... AND I am using this term loosely...
                      Jack & I didn't plan on putting on a Peep Show

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                        Always room for one more. You're more than welcome to the gang.

geeky

Comment

OK. I'll tone it down a bit. **OzGirl sits on the edge of the gutter,
                          kicking up water with her feet.** La la la la la la la. What a lovely day.

My, but this is boring. La la la la la li li lick lick licking lickable luscious lips
                          lurking over there in that dang hammock! Long legs and lithesome, flexible
                          fingers of which I am quite fond especially when I am in a freakin' feeding frenzy!!!

AaaaaaarrrrGGGhhh! I can't stand being Good!

Comment

Hey...Hey
                            Ya know *Ladies*.... AND I am using this term loosely...
                            Jack & I didn't plan on putting on a Peep Show
                            Then really Tame, you and Mister Jack should be more discreet. Honestly you're such a brazen hussy, you might even be up graded to floosy.

geeky

Comment

Always room for one more. You're more than welcome to the gang.
                              Why thank you.

(Oh and don't get my name wrong. RDA is the reason I started to watch Stargate SG-1. I just have alot of the same interests as Daniel. That's why the DJ and MS.)
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Plus how else was I going to get him a prone position if I didn't write my own script
                                Yeah, I always knew you would try to earn respect by trying to write a
                                position paper!

Comment

Working...
                                X