This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Wait! You're giving out certificates? Can I have one?

SO, DO I GET A CERTIFICATE NOW??
    Now hold on, ma'am. *I'm* certifiable....YOU are simply NUTS!

You don't need no stinkin' certificate.

Actually, to be honest.......well, I can't be honest!
    No, really, Mala, you do great humworthy work. The pictures you post
    make me quite "fond" of RDA. (See definition several posts back.)

You help keep the fun in this thread. And me in the gutter!! LOL

But you still don't get a certificate. Yet.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Wait! You're giving out certificates? Can I have one?

SO, DO I GET A CERTIFICATE NOW??
      Yes you do!!!!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Mala:

ROFLMAO! Your creativity and ingenuity are absolutely stupifying!!! My brain is so fried I have had to look up three words in the dictionary today to post so I don't look like an idiot. Honestly, I type for a living but you would never know it.

I am in agreement about the fun in this forum or should I say insanity and brazeness; what a joy to drop in and just laugh/giggle your head off. Of course, all the pictures of that ugly guy that are posted are nice too.

Congratulations on your certificate! Giving a standing ovation
        Last edited by Kliggins; 09 May 2004, 07:58 PM. Reason: Tame awarded a certificate
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Yes you do!!!!!!!
          THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! TAME!

I GOT A BIG HONKIN' CERTIFICATE, OZ!

hahahahahahaha!

If you 'go off the deep end' into the shallow end of the pool, doesn't that cause brain...dam...age....??
          Last edited by Mala50; 09 May 2004, 08:09 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
            Now scarym says she's Really (x4) fond of Jack. Am I?

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing,
            lustful, libidinous appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack O'Neill and
            his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered, full-bottom-lipped,
            lickable-eared, slippery-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully
            moving body in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes.

I am also "fond."
            Would have to say I am also "fond" of him!
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              I have to admit I am also extremely "fond" of him.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                *snickers* It's PG as far as I'm concerned. But I think I've proven that my views can be somewhat 'skewed' given the subject at hand!

To All

You are fantastically funny. I've had a busy day and due to this accursed dial-up connection it's taken me quite some time to catch up. Nice way to spend an hour or so though!

OZ you are certifiable and I love it!

Susan so glad I could help re the buckets. As Tame has pointed out I'm fussy and I'll happily take a galvenized bucket!

Mala that picture from Trail to Doomsday had me giggling hugely. Can I take her body along with her face? Anyway.... loved that scene and thanks as well for the Brief Candle pic,s hope I got that right... Or was it Marimba? No insult intended girls!

I'm behind and it's getting on into the evening. For my fantasy I'll take Jack in that black uniform he wore in Unnatural Selection. He can sit down next to me on the floor and gesture with those long elegant fingers. Smile softly and whisper "C'mere."

*drifts happily into dreamland*
                Glad you liked the pics from Brief Candle! Can't take all the credit--hubs did the capping for me (got him to do my dirty work )! Little mother's day present!

Comment

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! TAME!

I GOT A BIG HONKIN' CERTICATE, OZ!

hahahahahahaha!

If you 'go off the deep end' into the shallow end of the pool, doesn't that cause brain...dam...age....??
                  That's Cer-TIF-i-cate, smarty!! OK, I give up. I do all this work, and I
                  don't get *squat*!!! LOL But that doesn't mean I don't love you, Mala & Tame.

I'll just sink underwater to pout. Just 'cause she *begs*, she gets a
                  certificate.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    I am jump in and say Thank you to that
                    and just to show that we can be good

the picture with everything..hands, ears, neck, eyes, lips, cheeks, well just all
                    Yummmmmmmm! All this talk of Jack dipped in chocolate and then this pic? Tame your trying to kill me!

Comment

**OzGirl, speaking from underwater **

I just knew you were, Marimba, judging by your videos.

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Mala:

ROFLMAO! Your creativity and ingenuity are absolutely stupifying!!! My brain is so fried I have had to look up three words in the dictionary today to post so I don't look like an idiot. Honestly, I type for a living but you would never know it.

I am in agreement about the fun in this forum or should I say insanity and brazeness; what a joy to drop in and just laugh/giggle your head off. Of course, all the pictures of that ugly guy that are posted are nice too.

Congratulations on your certificate! Giving a standing ovation
                        Why thank you! I am genuinely pleased that my "creativity and ingenuity" has made you look stupid! (oh-oh better look that one up! ) Oh no, it makes ME look stupid... no wait...

Well, from my humble self and all the little voices in my head, I just want to say thanks for the standing ovation (and I hope you've placed your Survival Kit order).
                        sigpic

Comment

Yummmmmmmm! All this talk of Jack dipped in chocolate and then this pic? Tame your trying to kill me!
                          JUst call me *OZ -in-Training*

btw Oz if you really, really really, want a cer-tif-i-cate I will need time you require ALOT more work
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            Mala:

Kliggins: If your brain is, indeed, fried, then this Gutter is the *perfect*
                            place for you!!

Yes, he is soooooooo ugly. And with all these heads being laughed off, there
                            is quite a bit of flotsam floating toward the shallow end of the Gutter -- all
                            these heads, you know!

Have fun finding yours!

Oz

Comment

That's Cer-TIF-i-cate, smarty!! OK, I give up. I do all this work, and I
                              don't get *squat*!!! LOL But that doesn't mean I don't love you, Mala & Tame.

I'll just sink underwater to pout. Just 'cause she *begs*, she gets a
                              certificate.

Oz
                              I fixed it! Me so smart...

Stop pouting underwater! It'll only make you look like you have fish lips...

Alright, what do you want? a trophy? a medal? another nekkid picture??
                              sigpic

Comment

So, poor, innocent OzGirl awakens,
                                I love tha way you're brazen enough to still call yourself innocent Oz. More power to ya.

geeky

Comment

Working...
                                X