This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Not without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There may be nothing left if we let you two...*ladies* make of to parts unknown with our beloved
    Really Tame what are you thinking of? Personally I was just gonna get an ice hockey game going? Oz what did you have in mind?

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
      Really Tame what are you thinking of? Personally I was just gonna get an ice hockey game going? Oz what did you have in mind?
      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH PPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Not without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There may be nothing left if we let you two...*ladies* make of to parts unknown with our beloved
        Wait a minute - did you just call me a lady?!! Hey I'll defend to the death my right to be known as a complete harlot . I mean do you know how hard I've worked to earn that name?

geeky

Comment

Is Wal-Mart still open I think I am gonna need some Hip-Waders REAL soon here
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Did you just call me a lady?!! Hey I'll defend to the death my right to be known as a complete harlot . I mean do you know how hard I've worked to earn that name?
            Sorry...I did pause ya know....didn't know if Oz had worked as Hard as you.....didn't want to offend you and call her a Harlot as well if she hadn't earned it

Comment

Jack.............after Ozgirl and GeekyRed are done with him

Comment

Ohh the pretty.
                Look Oz we could pretend it's frosting!!!
                Attached Files

geeky

Comment

Jack.............after Ozgirl and GeekyRed are done with him

How do you get the lovely big pictures to come up ?

geeky

Comment

How do you get the lovely big pictures to come up ?
                    well from the Gutter Gals album...Mala helped me understand how the forum and the album can work together....so now I can apply that knowledge all over the place
                    I have only linked from our Gutter Gals album...one thing I do know is that it HAS to be a stand alone pic and you have to use the image tags

Comment

well from the Gutter Gals album...Mala helped me understand how the forum and the album can work together....so now I can apply that knowledge all over the place
                      I have only linked from our Gutter Gals album...one thing I do know is that it HAS to be a stand alone pic and you have to use the image tags
                      so it's go to be an image that's on the web then? Not just something I can upload from my personal 'small' collection?

geeky

Comment

Sorry...I did pause ya know....didn't know if Oz had worked as Hard as you.....didn't want to offend you and call her a Harlot as well if she hadn't earned it
                        OK, OK!!! You know I'm *way* past harlot.

Hey, but you've got the right idea about Jack's condition when we hussies
                        have had our way...um...have lavished our tender affections on Colonel O.

I mean, what Geeky said -- when we're done playing ice hockey. Yeah.
                        That's it.

** Oz whispers:
                        Look, Tame, do you recall my specific request back on the old thread NOT
                        to mention "hard" in a sentence when referring to our Jack? I know, it
                        was directed at Geeky and me, but it's capitalized and everything!

Can I have a fan please? **

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                          ** Oz whispers:

--OzGirl
                          You saw that too huh? I was panting to much to say anything straight away. By the way, how the 'heck' do you play Ice Hockey ?

geeky

Comment

Thought you might like the cooler climate. Althought why I'm being so nice when you went for the kill I don't know
                            I plead insanity. My eyes glazed over, my pulse was pounding, my brain
                            was all muzzy with little pictures of Jack swimming around in there...
                            I could only think of reaching my goal in any way possible -- never
                            have I been so eager to head southward. Well, you know.

I am not a bad person. Well, most of the time.

It won't happen again. At least not in the next 30 seconds.
                            But you might want to carry a stun gun around with you...

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

** Oz whispers:
                              So totally forgot how Hard.....Jack......Wet........Skin........Hot...
                              all together affects you...I will endeavor to refrain from putting those together in the future
                              Oh and here's a fan

Comment

I plead insanity. My eyes glazed over, my pulse was pounding, my brain
                                was all muzzy
                                --OzGirl
                                If you're not careful you're gonna pass out there. And I swear as lovely as I think you are, I'm not giving you CPR .

geeky

Comment

Working...
                                X