Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here, too. My former ID was SUSANM142. I am still the same person that loves to watch RDA.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAASMAC
      I am here, too. My former ID was SUSANM142. I am still the same person that loves to watch RDA.

WOO HOO
      I am so glad you made it over......welcome!!!!
      We have been being a bit frisky with all our new toys over here
      but watching RDA is STILL our favorite thing to do!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

There are over 40 photos -- half are 'old' RDA Mac promos but they've been rejuvenated by yours truly. The others are screencaps from SG1 and RDA movies where he's wearing leather. There's an intro (couldn't shut up) and links to other RDA sites (thanks to Susan/Ewokmonster for her Firehouse pix) and then there are photos and photos and photos....

Like I said, get out your bibs and buckets, gals!

Enjoy!
        AAACCCCKkkkk! Mala! You forgot to remind me to bring the paddles.
        My heart went into VFib, and I *died* right here! (Well...I got better.)
        CLEAR!

Thanks for all the work on the Gutter Gallery Leather Collection (or whatever
        you call it -- I call it Hussy Fodder. ) Wish I had your drooling icon.
        Dang.

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Oh Mala this is great and very much appreciated. I am sooo a happy camper!

Comment

Originally posted by RDAASMAC
            I'm so glad you made it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
              Wow, I can't keep up in here. I think the last post I read was somewhere in the 40s. lol I'll try to catch up tomorrow.

Really, the point of this post is to try out my new sig. Let's see if it works.
              Yep we're a chatty lot Susan. Love your icon. Now if Yahoo would just behave and let mine show up again!

Comment

To All

Gotta say I'm lovin the new collection Mala posted and here is one of my favorites!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/i...Grey318-02.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Oz I had you in mind when I saw that picture.....RDA seems like he would just sit back and smile at your ..................antics
                  A man who would appreciate all the work you have done to make the gutter such a warm and welcomeing place
                  Really, Tame???! Are you messin' with me? Thanks! But I think RDA would
                  lock me up as a potentially dangerous stalker-type if he read all this droolish
                  talk. Oh, well, can't help myself... unless I help myself to some Jack O'Neill,
                  that is.

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                    Really, Tame???! Are you messin' with me? Thanks! But I think RDA would
                    lock me up as a potentially dangerous stalker-type if he read all this droolish
                    talk. Oh, well, can't help myself... unless I help myself to some Jack O'Neill,
                    that is.

--OzGirl
                    , if he met you on the street and KNEW it was you saying all this stuff here....well........
                    But no...seriously, I just pictured him joining in the fun

Plus what man would be flattered to have his own personal..devoted drooling hussy....I ask ya???? THATS what you say to the judge honey
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      There are over 40 photos -- half are 'old' RDA Mac promos but they've been rejuvenated by yours truly. The others are screencaps from SG1 and RDA movies where he's wearing leather. There's an intro (couldn't shut up) and links to other RDA sites (thanks to Susan/Ewokmonster for her Firehouse pix) and then there are photos and photos and photos....

Like I said, get out your bibs and buckets, gals!

Enjoy!
                      There are no words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mal WOW....WOW
                      coherent thought...no longer part of my life for awhile..........WOW

Comment

There are no words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mal WOW....WOW
                        coherent thought...no longer part of my life for awhile..........WOW
                        Hi, Tame!

Guess what? I've lurked in this thread for awhile now too! Anyway, RDA is the only man (takes quick peek over shoulder to make sure husband isn't looking) that can literally make me weak at the knees. How convenient...much closer to the gutter now...

Tasha
                        Tasha
                        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          He's So Fine: Richard Dean Anderson/MacGyver/Jack O'NeillThe Leather Man Collection
                          Holy Saint Josephat's, Mala!! That middle picture of the trio from (310)
                          Forever in a Day -- babble...gurgle...goo! I don't have words for it!
                          For some reason, while paging thru the gallery, it just hit me like a ton
                          of bricks. I moaned out loud. I don't know if it's the angle of the face
                          shot, or the gorgeous coloring, or simply that RDA's damn hot!

Plus, his lower lip is quite lusciously lickable-looking...

OK, stand back. I'm going to jump him!!!

--OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                            Hi, Tame!

Guess what? I've lurked in this thread for awhile now too! Anyway, RDA is the only man (takes quick peek over shoulder to make sure husband isn't looking) that can literally make me weak at the knees. How convenient...much closer to the gutter now...

Tasha
                            You minx!!
                            Glad you came out to play!!!!!
                            Welcome to the gutter...ALL RDA ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Comment

Plus what man would be flattered to have his own personal..devoted drooling hussy....I ask ya???? THATS what you say to the judge honey
                              First of all, he's got a whole swarm of hussies...just picture all the
                              lurkers getting themselves in a lather! Poor Rick!!!

I can see myself in front of the judge, doing my best Oliver Twist impression:
                              Judge looks sternly at OzGirl, points to RDA looking scared amidst security
                              for his own protection, and says, "Young lady..." **OzGirl snickers**
                              "...what have you got to say to this man?"

OzGirl looks at RDA quite pitifully, with doe eyes, and says,

"Please, sir ---- I want some more!"

LOL

--OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                                First of all, he's got a whole swarm of hussies...just picture all the
                                lurkers getting themselves in a lather! Poor Rick!!!

I can see myself in front of the judge, doing my best Oliver Twist impression:
                                Judge looks sternly at OzGirl, points to RDA looking scared amidst security
                                for his own protection, and says, "Young lady..." **OzGirl snickers**
                                "...what have you got to say to this man?"

OzGirl looks at RDA quite pitifully, with doe eyes, and says,

"Please, sir ---- I want some more!"

LOL

--OzGirl
                                LOL!!! It's twisted "Oliver Twist"!!! Twisted....twisting....hmmmm....leads to a whole other realm of possibilities....what was I saying?

Tasha
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X