X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    Where to pinch? Where to pinch? So hard to decide. Not a moment to
    lose, though. We could save some time by patting Jack down with icing
    then applying CPR and a little licking here and there wouldn't hurt.

--OzGirl
    You know what OZ I'm thinking we could do without the icing completely. I'm sure he tastes just fine on his own. (darn, how did that get there? and when did I start saying darn?)

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      ...cause Girl you are cracking me up over here
      Then tonight's mission is complete!

Since I cannot supply pictures, I can supply humorous images of the mind. This is my gift to you, Tame!

Sincere even in her insincerity,
      OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
        You know what OZ I'm thinking we could do without the icing completely. I'm sure he tastes just fine on his own. (darn, how did that get there? and when did I start saying darn?)
        There's no arguing with good taste...or the fact that Jack must taste good!
        Earlobes, of course...and mouth...and eyelids...a bit of chest...dab of neck...
        onward to parts unknown! droolicious

I only started saying darn when the mods said they would enforce the
        "no foul language" rule. Darn.

So, get rid of the icing, eh?
        Oh joy! Goody! We get to wash him then? Get rid of that sticky mess?
        I have dibs on the southern half!!!

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Then tonight's mission is complete!

Since I cannot supply pictures, I can supply humorous images of the mind. This is my gift to you, Tame!

Sincere even in her insincerity,
          OzGirl
          Well then..:::::clearing throat::::::
          I thank you from the bottom of my..bbbbbllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp
          I really do appreciate all the *images* and the laughter!!!!
          and no I WILL NOT tell you what was bleeped out later

Oz you and GeekyRed have outdone yourselves this evening........I am still giggling
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh joy! Goody! We get to wash him then? Get rid of that sticky mess?
            I have dibs on the southern half!!!

OzGirl

Front or back?

geeky

Comment

Front or back?

Hard to decide. Wanna wrestle for him? Or use some other, gentler
              method? Aw heck, either one is great for me. You go first.

** OzGirl gets ready to push GeekyR into the gutter when her back
              is turned. She is sorry, but the bloodlust gets her this way...
              somebody pour a bucket of ice on her (but try to avoid poor, unconscious
              Jack over here.) She knows not what she is doing. **

Comment

Wow! All this Jack-droolery has turned me into a "mature symbiote."
                (See? Under my avatar?)
                I am humbled. Thank you, Jack O'Neill. Please help me change even further.

Comment

Hard to decide. Wanna wrestle for him?
                  Will there be jello?

[/QUOTE]** OzGirl gets ready to push GeekyR into the gutter when her back
                  is turned. She is sorry, but the bloodlust gets her this way...
                  somebody pour a bucket of ice on her (but try to avoid poor, unconscious
                  Jack over here.) She knows not what she is doing. ** [/QUOTE]

A BUCKET of ice? Oz you'll need antartica at this rate.

geeky

Comment

Hey me too!!! yay!!!

geeky

Comment

To quote Jack in Red Sky, "Am I having a stroke?"

What happened here? I don't know where anything is and it all looks different. Where do I get an explanation of the new features?
                      Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack

What happened here? I don't know where anything is and it all looks different. Where do I get an explanation of the new features?

There's a 'play zone' to try things out and FAQ's and the like. It's on the threads board. I know it's all a little daunting.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack

I felt the same way. It's still a tad difficult for me. See the "FAQ" tab
                          up at the top of the screen. It tells how to navigate threads and such.

--OzGirl

Comment

Will there be jello?
                            Oh, I hope so.

A BUCKET of ice? Oz you'll need antartica at this rate.
                            Oh, please, can I? May I? Would I? You betcha! Antarctica with Jack,
                            CPR (no icing, but I do have the tongue icon you have used so well),
                            nobody would find us for days!!!

Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe you should come along.

Comment

Oh, I hope so.

Not without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There may be nothing left if we let you two...*ladies* make of to parts unknown with our beloved
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh, I hope so.

Thought you might like the cooler climate. Althought why I'm being so nice when you went for the kill I don't know

geeky

Comment

Working...
                                X