No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, a Baal/Sam story with Jedi powers... that would be good if someone were willing to write it. The only thing is, there can only be two dark lords at a time, so, Ba'al would have to kill the present lord, because you know he wouldn't settle for being a pupil, and then maybe seduce Sam over to the dark side. maybe.

by the way, that photoshop was awesome. it had me on the floor in stitches.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Time for a little more positive PR for our great Lord Ba'al. Since he is such a snappy dresser,
      I figured he deserved his own GQ cover (the System Lord editon, of course.)

You're too good, Seshat...

I just love those headings... LOL...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

There can only be two Sith, but according to the EU there are tons of other Dark Jedi running around using the Dark side...I don't remember precisely what the difference is, but I think the Sith is a special order that was started by Exar Kun. It's been a long time since I read any EU either.

Ba'al trying to turn Sam would be hilarious.

Comment

ROFL!! i can see it now!

Comment

I could try a crossover where Baal gets some Jedi powers and obviously becomes a Dark Jedi. It could have like some EU characters and SG1 characters. Baal with a lightsaber would be so cool. lol

Comment

baal and a lightsaber!! do i even NEED to say sweet??? well i will!! sweet!!

Comment

So, if a Goa'uld took a host with the ability to use the Force, would the Goa'uld have the abilities as well, as long as he remained in that host? Or would the symbiote itself have to have the ability in order to use it?

Comment

WHAAAAAT!
                  Ba'al with Jedi powers... huh?
                  Have we allowed our anxiety for the third prequel lead us astray?
                  Seek forgiveness or be destroyed...

*highly amplified flanged voice*

"You pathetic minions... I am Ba'al, the most powerful of all system lords
                  Spoiler:
                  Now that Anubis is getting his butt kicked
                  ... evil incarnate... king of style and finesse, the Sith are amateurs, hacks, boy scouts, chicken feed incomparison to me... How dare you suggest that I tangle myself in some second-rate childhood fantasy!
                  "You are doomed... doomed... all of you doomed...
                  "But to show that I am a merciful deity, I will allow you all one last chance to return to the fold... to serve your god... and never turn again...
                  "I have ways... I can be very persuasive...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

LOL!!!! baal shouldn't mind a crossover! it just means he's so great that he's even worthy of screwing up the continuity of other fandoms!!

Comment

I think he's bored by the SG universe and needs more of a challenge so he spread his dominion to another universe
                      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I don't think he's the type to let his pride interfere with allowing him to use the Force and thereby become unstoppable!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          baal and a lightsaber!! do i even NEED to say sweet??? well i will!! sweet!!
                          Very sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                            I think he's bored by the SG universe and needs more of a challenge so he spread his dominion to another universe
                            But Star Wars?... the Sith? They have no dress sense and they have no sense of makeup whatsoever...

Oh, wait... on second thoughts, they do deserve to get their backsides kicked from a galaxy far, far away to a galaxy even further away... Ba'al desperately needs to spread his sense of style... Palpatine may know a thing about zapping and torturing but his fashion sense needs serious fine tuning not to mention his tacky use of rouge. What's the bet that Anubis got a few tips from him... and see where that got him...
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL.... i agree!! baal needs to hand them sith and jedi some of his fabulous fashion sense!!

see? baal CAN improve the universe!!

Comment

Maybe we could import a few female Goa'uld also, to fix the SW females' hair. Though I like Leia's in ROTJ, and have done that with my own hair. But most of the time their hair has some major issues...

Comment

Working...
                                X