Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"a wide range of reactions and feelings"

I agree. I suppose his frustration with Jack is that Jack won't put asside their past for the bigger picture, though, I'm not sure I could either. I wonder if he would have had a different reaction to Sam if Jacob hadn't been there. Still, I have to agree with what you've said this time.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

yes, of course more thunk is good....especially when we bring food in with it...let's see food + Baal = YUMMY!!!!!!....gotta have that Baal with a little chocolate and....oh whoa....wait....um....ah.....*thunk*
      sigpic

Comment

Oooh!! That second pic.... *thunk*

Comment

yes....all the piccies to me were good, but then again it is Baal....dang, where is all the chocolate and good stuff.....oh yes, and we need mattresses and porta-sarcs...

*looks at piccies again...thunk*
          sigpic

Comment

Again with the food-thunking??

Methinks it's time for a little reposting....

Comment

ooooh....yes, very nice....okay, now definately where is the chocolate....that piccy will keep my dreams nice and sweet...er....i mean....oh frak....that piccy has made me lose my train of thought.....

*sets mattress down on the floors and gets a porta-sarc ready.........THUNK*

G'night all...sweet dreams
              sigpic

Comment

well, i had a much longer response written, but GW decided to give me the server busy message

so i'll just say that yeah, i hate that i KNOW i would act the same way as jack in his situation, but as a viewer i also hate hoe poor baal actually ASKS them for help and even the TOK'RA is willing to give some advice bur jack just completely blows him off...

and it would definately be interesting to see how baal would have acted around sam had jacob not been there...

Comment

oh boy.... i shouldn't have come to this thread to keep myself awake!! *thunk*

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks that it would be great if Ba'al turns good and helped the Tau'ri? Please tell me i'm not!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady
                      Am i the only one who thinks that it would be great if Ba'al turns good and helped the Tau'ri? Please tell me i'm not!
                      You should come to the Ba'am thread. A lot of people there think that.

Merrin!!! You're being EVIL again!

*THUNK*

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Can we discuss without being shallow?

I expect we could, but why should we?

As usual I'm too late and people have already said what I would have said

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                          Again with the food-thunking??

Methinks it's time for a little reposting....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Delaney/96.jpg

why do you to eat tons of ice cream to look at this, so as to keep us from over heating with lust and jump right for CS abs......more ice cream please

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                            You should come to the Ba'am thread. A lot of people there think that.

Merrin!!! You're being EVIL again!

*THUNK*
                            Where is the Ba'am thread?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                              I rather like your. . ice cream. But I'm not so sure about this. . "Chunky Monkey" flavor.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kady
                                Where is the Ba'am thread?
                                Right here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...7&page=1&pp=20

Comment

Working...
                                X