Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    "pimp your ha'tak"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!! just noticed that!!!!
    Yes, these little "publications" are a lot of fun to create. But then, anything that promotes the great Lord Ba'al is a good thing!

Comment

lol!! i'll bet they're fun!! i can tell ya, though... i could never HOPE to have such photoshop skills!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        lol!! i'll bet they're fun!! i can tell ya, though... i could never HOPE to have such photoshop skills!!!
        It's not just the photoshopping that is fun, the "books" do involve a little creative thinking and writing, too! But I only play at that part and leave the real writing to those of you who turn your hands to fic -- that's a talent waaaaay beyond me and which I admire greatly.

Comment

lol... i haven't written fic in YEARS!!! so i have to bow to that skill as well!!

Comment

HHAHHAHA that book cover was awesome... It would be so cool if there was a real mag like the ones made here.

And Baal would fit great in SW. He would also make such a good dark jedi i agree with whoever said that he was like C'boath was soo right I love EU and could see Baal in it. Maybe I'll adopt that bunnie!?

Comment

OOH!!! i'd SOOOO read that!!! yes!! adopt the bunny!!! baal as dark jedi i love it!

Comment

That would be cool.
                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

sam'd REALLY go for the guy then

Comment

How about the Noghri as the new super-soldiers? Though from the description of them, I'd always pictured them as looking somewhat Asgard-like, though obviously much stronger.

Comment

dang... don't remember those guys.... who are they again????

*needs to refresh EU star wars memory!!*

Comment

Short, gray, wiry...(hence the mental Asgard association.)

But unlike them, they have lots of teeth, are super-strong, and great at fighting.

Are Thrawn's henchmen assigned to capture Leia in Heir to the Empire, and are (for anyone who hasn't read or is currently reading that trilogy)
                        Spoiler:
                        later turned into allies by Leia because of their reverence for Vader.

Comment

.... ok, i THINK i remember now....

Comment

So do you think it should be like SG1 characters as SW charaters like direct associations(Baal-Ani/Vader).
                            Or like a meet each other kind of thing? Like an X-OVER.
                            And It should be Baal/Sam right??
                            Any good ideas?

Comment

hmm... i think just a crossover... like, i dunno... a "baal gets dark jedi powers " kind of story... and yes, baal/sam of course!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                Time for a little more positive PR for our great Lord Ba'al. Since he is such a snappy dresser,
                                I figured he deserved his own GQ cover (the System Lord editon, of course.)

ROFL!!!! Oh God that was GReAt!
                                pIMP your ha'tac, top ten torments! LMAO

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

Working...
                                X