Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Just figured I'd bring a small matter to your attention. The Galaxy of Stars Forums has introduced the latest batch of actor/people boards... including one for

CLIFF SIMON

So maybe he'll swing by and answer questions. It's worth a shot, right?
    Yeah, cause that doesn't belong in the Thunk thread.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      OMG!! i haven't been there yet today!!! well, yesterday... of all the days to not go lurkin!! awesome!! thanks shadow

hmm... *wonders what he'd think of my av if he shows up... *

EDIT: OMG!!! 3000th post!! woohoo!!!!! now where's that party i asked for??? .... *crickets* ... oh, i see how it is

I will celebrate. That's amazing em 3000 posts **takes out party hats noise makers and hands them out**

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
        Yeah, cause that doesn't belong in the Thunk thread.
        I don't visit the thunk thread, so I posted it here. I figured there's enough crossover that someone would probably post it there for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          I don't visit the thunk thread, so I posted it here. I figured there's enough crossover that someone would probably post it there for me.
          True true.

Remember how Cliff said he wanted Ba'al to be the villian that smiled? Anyone else think that definately added to how evil his character seemed? Cause I think it's partially what made the difference.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

hehehe he had lots of great thunkworthy moments in both halves of reckoning, didn't he!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich

hmm... *wonders what he'd think of my av if he shows up... *
              I'm wondering what he's going to think of your sig.

EDIT: OMG!!! 3000th post!! woohoo!!!!! now where's that party i asked for??? .... *crickets* ... oh, i see how it is
              Where's my party for 1,000?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                I'm wondering what he's going to think of your sig.

Where's my party for 1,000?
                *blows party favor* WHOO HOO!! *cranks up the boom box* Everybody say "Yeah!!" to the 1000 posts girl and 3000 posts girl!!
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                  [COLOR=RoyalBlue]I'm wondering what he's going to think of your sig.
                  ROFL!! i know!!!

Comment

Angelique, I tried to give you some more green in celebration but it wouldn't allow me to, so I'll just have to wave at you from the Land of Oz in congratulations!

Comment

Yeah, same here. But congrats to all milestone posters!

Comment

celebration for those things shouldn't extend past congrats, especially when it goes off topic and people don't bother to reply to things on topic. don't you people chat enough outside this place??

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                          Angelique, I tried to give you some more green in celebration but it wouldn't allow me to, so I'll just have to wave at you from the Land of Oz in congratulations!
                          Awww, thanks SS and Kay!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Well, I haven't been here for a little while nor chatted to anyone so that would be a no.

Comment

Sorry W_T! Guess you're right...back to MSN for chattage.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                                True true.

Remember how Cliff said he wanted Ba'al to be the villian that smiled? Anyone else think that definately added to how evil his character seemed? Cause I think it's partially what made the difference.
                                In the audio commentary for Abyss, they talk about how Ba'al is the only Goa'uld to smile a lot. Smiling villains are always more malevolent. It makes you feel you're dealing with a real sociopath.

Comment

Working...
                                X