No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah.... i guess yu had some power too... but that's partly i think cuz he's the oldest system lord there (been system lord longest of all 7 of them IIRC)...

though yu disagreed with the rest of the system lords about bringing anubis back (ok, maybe HE was the smart one this time around... sorry baal ) and he didn't exactly seem to be in charge of anything like baal did...

but yeah, i'd say the two of them kinda seemed to possess some kind of power or superiority that the others didn't have... BUT yu really doesn't seem to like baal either... yet baal comes up and greets yu first (mr. sneaky )... i still love the comment from yu about baal: "sore loser" maybe i should make a sig out of that sometime

Comment

You're just trying to be like Jack now, aren't you? lol

Getting your Yu's and you's mixed up

Comment

lol... did i mix one up?? (hate typos!! lol ) where did i do it?? lol... i can't find it!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          i kinda wish they had shown him eating one would make for some fun photshopping!!!
          I step-framed that scene in the DVD for a long time but could never get a good, clear cap of that. I'm with you -- I would have really liked to have had that image to play around with in Photoshop!

Comment

They could be enemies but have somesort of respect for one another in their power. And that would be a really cool sig.

Oh. anyone remeber in summit/ last stand when Yu and some other goauld I think it was osiris are talking and they say some thing like"How can we portray gods if we cant.." and thats alli remmber but I thought it was a cool line, the goa'uld flat out admitting that they protray gods

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
              So, I saw threads last night (damn U.S.) and the beginning where Nuby is yelling at baal I was scared for his life, even thought i had read the spoilers and knew he didn't die.
              I was thankfully spoiler-free, but was never worried for one moment. The Great Lord Ba'al always knows when it's time to cut and run.....er, flee in a most timely manner, er......I mean withdraw gracefully and begin regrouping for his next unstoppable attempt at total system domination.

Comment

Emily: I said this "You might be right on that one" and you started talking about Yu lol

Comment

What if nuby comes back and tries to desrtoy Baal. He will ahve to get an alliance with the SGC. That would be cool they should do it in season nine. And then all of us Baal/Sam shippers could get our way too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
                    They could be enemies but have somesort of respect for one another in their power. And that would be a really cool sig.
                    Well, you know the saying: "Keep your friends close but your enemies even closer."

Comment

yeah, i think you're right about yu and baal... they're both kinda the two most powerful of the system lords and they respect and don't have any particular history of heavy conflct but they obviously don't trust each other either...

and it was osiris talking to yu... she said something like "how can we/the goauld continue to claim/pretend to be gods if we can't learn to act like them" i'll go rewatch and get the actual quote now if ya like...

Comment

i'll go rewatch and get the actual quote now if ya like...

Yeah, go on then

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
                          Emily: I said this "You might be right on that one" and you started talking about Yu lol
                          oh!!! lol...

and yeah, it'd really be surprising if anubis didn't return at some point and it'd be kinda disappointing if baal didn't come to the SGC for help if/when that were to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
                            i'll go rewatch and get the actual quote now if ya like...

Yeah, go on then
                            ok, dvd player being stupid as it usually is if i haven't just restarted it....

umm.... anyone else have the quote?? if not i'll get it later (not in a computer-restart kind of mood )

Comment

Oooh I found the quote on scifi gate.

It's osiris talking to Yu: Dissent and disbelief previously unseen in the ranks of the Jaffa, Ifultration and subversion by the Tokra and you cannot continue to ignore the threat of the humans on earth. How many must die, how many dominions must fall and how can we copntinue to claim to be gods if we cannot act like them? The tauri cannot be allowed to triumph again and again.

I know i was the one who asked for it but incase anyone lese wanted to see it. ^^

Comment

Is today lets not talk about Baal day?? where did all the talking go? It's the same in the Ball/Sam thread

Comment

Working...
                                X