No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice how CS is doing the Ba'al eyebrow thing in that picture?

Comment

i did in fact he adds his own special flair to the eyebrow... just rewatch abyss and see how many different snarkly expressions that man can make using just an eyebrow and smile

Comment

Don't forget that special tilt of the head!

You know what my favourite bit of Abyss is? When he first walks in to the torture chamber spot and they slow the film down. Like they knew as soon as they saw it that walk in was special.

Comment

I got those pics thanks, but i'm not sure how to put them in my sig. Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
            Don't forget that special tilt of the head!
            but of course!! i can't forget that!! he's so expressive!!! which is another goauld rarity... the only other really facially expressive goauld i can think of are mot, zippy, and osiris... and baal still reigns above them all he CAN, as you said, show you JUST what he's thinking (if he wants to... ) with an eyebrow and tilt or the head, or even just a smirk...

You know what my favourite bit of Abyss is? When he first walks in to the torture chamber spot and they slow the film down. Like they knew as soon as they saw it that walk in was special.
            GAH!! they slow the film down?!!!!!

*off to watch abyss again!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
              \Meh....Down with the false god!! Off with his head!! ( )
              If you aren't careful, Nutty my dearest, yours could be the head we end up offing.

You do get around, don'tcha, boy? Good to see you out and about. Sort of.

I hope Joe's vague hints about S9 mean we'll see Ba'al again. I might have to tune in for that...

Comment

we'd BETTER see baal again they can't just get rid of him off-screen, ya know... they'd have angry baal fans lining the streets and storming the production building!!

Comment

I think they probably have street signs up by now, directing Outraged ______ Fans on which direction to march and not to crowd the loading zones and picketing prohibited between the hours of such-and-such due to city noise ordinances and other things like that.

Comment

yeah, they've prob'ly used 'em, eh, what would you say...??? ten?? fifteen times now??? more??? *counts dead characters and failed 'ships* ...yeah... definately more

seriously, though... baal had better end up being the only goauld that they can't wipe out!!! he's too smart to just get wiped out!

Comment

Hey, thanks for the pics in my sig I love them !!!!

Comment

you're welcome you picked a nice one two nice ones

Comment

i have to say ba'al is one of my favorite goa'uld. he's pretty evil, but he isnt overboard with the "PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM" crap and isnt hellbent on trying to destroy the galaxy...just hellbent on ruling it!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                          Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                          Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            I hope Joe's vague hints about S9 mean we'll see Ba'al again. I might have to tune in for that...
                            I, too, live in the hope that Ba'al will return, more powerful and diabolical than ever. Can it be that he may lure Shadow back, even momentarily, with his evil charms? What blasphemer could then doubt that he is a true god?

Love the Luke avatar.

Comment

Ya know - i might just ask Cliff if he's heard anything about being in Season Nine...

Coz i'm pretty interested too LoL

PiB
                              O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

Cliff Simon Official Fan run website!

Hey guys have any of you checked out this site: http://cliff_simon_uk.tripod.com/

Its totally dedicated to Cliff Simon and apparently Cliff Simon himself helped out with the site!

If you leave a message in the guestbook aswell he'll read them! He might not reply though.

There are lots of cool pictures there!!

Comment

Working...
                                X