Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    I can't wait any longer, I have to chime in with my Ba'al love. Love a man with great style, and I covet his long coat of evilness.
    Merentha, I love your sig sentiment! That is exactly why I find protracted in-depth arguments about sci fi so hilarious.

But, I do LOVE a good-looking goa'uld!

Comment

not gonna even VISIT the baam thread???

Comment

Speaking of siggies, Seshat, your new one is impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
          Speaking of siggies, Seshat, your new one is impressive!
          Thankee. Hopefully I will find some time to make a new Ba'al-centric one in the near future.

Comment

Ba'al is the best (false) god there is. I mean thanks to him we were able to take out the replicators. Isn't obvious that without Ba'al we would have been doomed. Not able to access all the stargates at once and figure out the configuration of the ancient weapon.

BA'AL SI THE BEST, MOST AMAZING (FALSE) GOD. I WOULD WORSHIP HIM ANY DAY.

ALL HIEL BA'AL!!!!!

LOLZ
            The Phoenix lives on!

Comment

perhaps one of your famous flooded-with-loads-of-people ones??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                perhaps one of your famous flooded-with-loads-of-people ones??
                You can never have too much of a good thing. Or a bad thing, where Ba'al is concerned.

Comment

Ba'al is the best (false) god there is. I mean thanks to him we were able to take out the replicators.
                  Well, for *some* of us, that's a stroke against him, and we just try to overlook that fact in light of his awesomeness in most other areas. But that's me, the Repliphile. Nice to meet ya!

Comment

yup, we'd be replicator brunch right now if baal hadn't helped!!

baal is, quite simply, the man

Comment

no you most certainly can not

Comment

So where IS this new bit of art work from Seshat we've been promised?

PiB
                        O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

And, speaking of bad things, maybe it's time I post that promised new Ba'al book piccie.
                          I was waiting until after the Forum server swapout, but now that seems to be postponed until
                          the end of the month, and I just don't have the patience to wait that long.

So, without further ado, the lastest publication hot off the Seshat Press:

Comment

[Hyperventilating] WOW!

Comment

hehe, yeah seshat!! where is it??

Comment

Over in the Ba'al/CS Thunk Thread, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X