No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remember, the hand thing does everything from teleportation <osiris> to killing. so his wearing it might be for other purposes.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

He was only wearing it in that scene, wasn't he? He wasn't wearing it when he went to visit Sam and Jacob.

Comment

yeah.... i think he wears it for the transport device attached to it...

and no, i don't think he ever wears it before reckoning... unless he does in zero hour which i never saw...

i think he wears it now because NOW he's "working for" anubis and NOW has the transport tech, and it's only in the hand device...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          yeah.... i think he wears it for the transport device attached to it...

and no, i don't think he ever wears it before reckoning... unless he does in zero hour which i never saw...

i think he wears it now because NOW he's "working for" anubis and NOW has the transport tech, and it's only in the hand device...
          I don't remember him wearing it in Zero Hour. I think you're right Shep'sSocks, It was only that one scene, I think I'll have to watch it again though to be sure.(Poor me! )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
            He was only wearing it in that scene, wasn't he? He wasn't wearing it when he went to visit Sam and Jacob.
            as best i can TELL from looking back at the pics, i don't think so... but i don't think we ever actually SEE that hand... so who knows...

Comment

yeah... it looks like he wears it on his ship, when he is a hologram in the gate room, and when he goes to see anubis.... so possibly ONLY when he might possibly need to make a quick transport escape

Comment

Hey, fellow Ba'al folks, just letting you know that I'm going to be offline for a couple of days due to some computer issues. Please take care of our lord god over the weekend. Will miss the chat and I expect to find lots of indepth discussion here and lots of shallow and smutty discussion o'er the other thread. And lots more pictures. Go forth my friends.

Comment

Ah! Found one of him USEING it!

Other than that this is the only other scene with him wearing it:

But then he's always standing like this so...

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yeah.... he likes covering his hands with that giant coat thing.... why, i don't understand, but hey....

and see, he ONLY uses it as a transporter!!

we'll miss ya SS!!!! hope you get those computer issues fixed!!

Comment

yeah.... he likes covering his hands with that giant coat thing.... why, i don't understand, but hey....
                      Maybe it's cold on his mother ship.

We'll miss you SS!!

Comment

hmmm.... good question... we know he doesn't even WEAR it in abyss... um, or summit and last stand...
                        Nobody was allowed weapons on the space station in Summit & Last Stand. Aside from that, he wears it for looks... torturing is more fun so their is no reason to use it.
                        Spoiler:
                        Life isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

yeah... no one was allowed them in summit and last stand... and i agree... torture is just so much more fun

Comment

I agree. He definitely doesn't wear during abyss because his torture is more effective the way he does it. and more sadistic.
                            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

he needs to go back to that lovely torture OUTFIT too, though.... this big cape, though classy, is hardly flattering to his figure...

Comment

Abyss had really good costumes didn't it? I liked Daniel, Jack, the lo'tar, and Ba'al's clothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X