No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i listed LOTS earlier in the thread...

to truly know baal's cool, though, you really have to WATCH him in the show, though

Comment

That's what I told him. He doesn't listen. Sigh.
      Then I handed him the link to this thread.
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

well my sis wouldn't buy it either... lol... but she DOES think he has an awesome outfit in abyss so she's gettin there (she hasn't seen reckoning)

Comment

After seeing Reckoning I am now a Baal fan. The parts with him were the best IMO.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Looks like Joe is in a snarky mood tonight.

Originally posted by JMallozzi
            Well, as you know from having watched Reckoning I and II, Baal was killed in a showdown with the replicato...Actually, come to think of it, no he wasn't. But he was certainly captured by the Jaffa who stormed the pel...Oh, I stand corrected again. Hmmm. I guess he still is out there somewhere. Now, if I were Baal, I'd head off to one of my safe havens and live out the rest of my unnaturally long life. However, I'm not Baal or, more to the point, he's not me so...maybe.

Comment

ya beat me to it!! i was gonna post and say the same thing snarkly indeed but bearer of good news !!!

all i can say is WOOHOO!!

Comment

i'd agree with wandering tamers brother. the goatee needs to go
                Last edited by munsung; 07 March 2005, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Well... my brother isn't coming around quite yet, though he has admitted that Ba'al is good lookings. Oh well....

Hey, where do these JMallozi quotes come from. I know there's an asking place but where does he respond?
                  Last edited by Wandering Tamer; 07 March 2005, 08:57 PM.
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

in the asking place

Comment

Rats. He skipped over my Q about the lo'taur and just said we might be seeing the Goa'uld again...

Comment

yeah... i noticed that...

i asked if baal was a tok'ra gone bad ok, i included it in my question about whether we'll EVER see a tok'ra gone bad (which i genuinely would like to see), but hey... girl's gotta be sneaky to get THEM kinds of questions in

Comment

I think that Ba'al is the best system lord.
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

lol... Klorel: always short and to the point.

he is indeed the best

Comment

I generally find that that's best. Apparently, Ba'al doesn't. He needs dramatic flare. If he were writing a paper for my Writing 102 professor, "she'd have him for lunch."
                              Oh, please read into that as much as you like.

Comment

LOL.... well i'd say it's a good thing baal isn't writing a paper for your writing 102 professor then, ain't it lol... see, i KNEW baal was a smart cookie

Comment

Working...
                                X