No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome lexa to the wonderful world of ba'al...make sure that you check out the other ba'al threads...they are somewhere around here...
    sigpic

Comment

yeah, somewhere... anyway, is Ba'al getting greyer of is that just me?
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

ba'al...gray...NEVER...we wouldn't make him wait that long...now would we
        sigpic

Comment

I guess after a few thousand years, he's allowed a few gray hairs, eh?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

yea, i guess he is...

wow! hah, you sure are moving up in the post ranks aren't ya...
            sigpic

Comment

LOL! Yeah... I'm sneakin' up on everyone.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

LoL!! You always sneak up on everyone...but then again..I am sneaking up there as well...I mean, just today I hit 1700 and now I will hit 1800 one day later...
                sigpic

Comment

*gasp*

Lord Ba'al is once again on page two??!!! C'mon peeps!
                  sigpic

Comment

hey, for a while, it looked like i was the only one. and by the way, you're all posting w****s. I mean that affectionately of course. I can barely do 20 posts a day, and with the lag of no posting for four months over the summer, it's gonna be a while. I sorta feel like the turtle here.
                    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

nah, that is okay...sometimes it is okay to be slow

and right now i am frustrated cuz GW won't give me my custom avs
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                        hey, for a while, it looked like i was the only one. and by the way, you're all posting w****s. I mean that affectionately of course. I can barely do 20 posts a day, and with the lag of no posting for four months over the summer, it's gonna be a while. I sorta feel like the turtle here.
                        If you want a turtle, look at me.

I try not to do more than 5 posts a day, and never outside of a Ba'al thread. And I make an effort not to take every other post here. Sometimes.

If I do more than that, I'll never escape the computer. ...which would probably be Ba'al's intention.

L I V E J O U R N A L
                        because I tend to disappear

Comment

like the prob i am having right now...getting away from GW....i need..er...should go do some studying but i cannot seem to get away from GW!

i mean, i get 1800 posts earlier today and about 3 hours later i am at 1841..wow!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            like the prob i am having right now...getting away from GW....i need..er...should go do some studying but i cannot seem to get away from GW!

i mean, i get 1800 posts earlier today and about 3 hours later i am at 1841..wow!
                            Hahaha, 3 hours ago I was at... 46, I think.

Studying, who needs that? I think I need to do more worshipping and less studying... Anyone who considers Wittgenstein pleasure reading needs help... *is uber-obsessed with her major*

L I V E J O U R N A L

Comment

What??!! What is this thread...not doing on page 1??!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                What??!! What is this thread...not doing on page 1??!!
                                Or 2, 3, or 4, I would suspect.

L I V E J O U R N A L

Comment

Working...
                                X