No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOHOOO!!!!!!! congrats on 2500, CKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the club!!!!!!!

love the "like father, like son" thunk, btw *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique

Em, next thing to bug him about: "What will you wear in season 9?"

muhahahahahahahahhaaa!! hehe i wonder if it's anything like our speculations and i wonder if he's taken a "job" yet

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      The status of my underwear is of no use to you pithy children. Now, who came up with the "Ba'al-less. . " discussion? Come closer so I can punish you in the manner you deserve!
      hehe oh but we don't need to ask BAAL about his underwear

do we ang?

Comment

You know, where did this underwear thing come from? You people have filthy minds. All I asked is what he's wearing.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 2500 POSTS CKO!!
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
            You know, where did this underwear thing come from? You people have filthy minds. All I asked is what he's wearing.
            ROFL!!! Us? FP started it!

Underwear shot?

BTW FP, LOVE the kitty in your sig!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

What is this talk of my underthings?

And who said Ba'al-less?? I take offense!

Step forward and recive thy punishment! NEVER call your god ba'al-less!

What? I'm bored!!
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

oooooOOOOooooo....VERY nice Ba'al piccies....very yummy! Bring out the ice cream and caramel!
                sigpic

Comment

okay...since CKO got a party this big for 2500...i am kinda scared what i will get when i reach 900....i love milestones...
                  sigpic

Comment

most likely a nice big damned party ya know us.. we loves our parties
                    sigpic

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ba'al piccys yummy *thunk* owwwwwwwwwww headache
                      sigpic

Comment

ROFL!! we're SO not good at keeping the thunking in one place, are we??

o-ra: brilliant!! ROFL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          what are we doin on page two...
                          have a double thunky

Very scary... but the resemblance is compelling...

Maybe...

Congrats to CKO...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

LOL!!! Actually I think we're notorious for bringing the Ba'al thunk to EVERY thread we're posting in

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                              LOL!!! Actually I think we're notorious for bringing the Ba'al thunk to EVERY thread we're posting in
                              Anyone remember the "Which Goa'uld would you serve" thread?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

okay...time to bump this page back up to page 1...uh how about a piccy....Juli gets all the credit for making it tho...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X