No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wandering through this thread is fun at almost 1am when you're waiting for your roommate to get off the phone...

It's keeping me awake, at least.

Heh, I just realised it's "tomorrow" for me now, at least (I know you're a couple hours away still, em), so happy b-day, Cliff!

I'd say more, but I am working off of two hours sleep.

L I V E J O U R N A L
    because I tend to disappear

Comment

Originally posted by Kashoku
      ^__^ It is now 12:32 A.M. EST. *tosses confetti into the air* Happy birthday to Cliff and happy anniversary to the musketeers! *rolls out a giant cake and goes to get the drinks*
      *is wondering why we're awake*

*grabs some serious caffeine*

[edited] on second thought... *passes out for good* Too much thunking today on too little sleep. Would someone please get me out of this port-a-sarc when it's morning in Massachusetts?
      Last edited by Inanna; 06 September 2005, 09:00 PM.

L I V E J O U R N A L

Comment

Originally posted by Inanna
        Wandering through this thread is fun at almost 1am when you're waiting for your roommate to get off the phone...

It's keeping me awake, at least.
        lol!! last semester it was ME up til 5am and my roommate trying to sleep

and where was i??? just take a wild guess

Heh, I just realised it's "tomorrow" for me now, at least (I know you're a couple hours away still, em), so happy b-day, Cliff!

I'd say more, but I am working off of two hours sleep.
        still got 3 hours to go here

but yay!!!!! almost PARTY TIME!!!!

Comment

*is wondering why we're awake*

*grabs some serious caffeine*

[edited] on second thought... *passes out for good* Too much thunking today on too little sleep. Would someone please get me out of this port-a-sarc when it's morning in Massachusetts?
          lol!!! will do

party goes til midnight or so on the 8th MY time so methinks there'll be plenty of party to go around for everyone

Comment

Woohoo party time and I've got to sodding work till sodding midnight so have a drink for me

Comment

We're off the first page today of all days!

Originally posted by emily_reich
              lol!!! will do

party goes til midnight or so on the 8th MY time so methinks there'll be plenty of party to go around for everyone
              Yay! Of course, I've got classes tomorrow, so 5am my time can't be smart. But what with the current insomnia...

*blows off classes* erm... religious celebrations are more important than school anyway, aren't they?

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              Woohoo party time and I've got to sodding work till sodding midnight so have a drink for me
              *does so* Well, you'll still have quite a few hours before it's midnight em's time.

L I V E J O U R N A L

Comment

Yes, I like Hathor too. Her death was unfortunate... I would definitely have shipped Hathor and Ba'al (love goddess and fertility god? ).
                Yes, missed opportunity there! I seem to remember Cliff saying in an interview once that he thought that pairing would have been good, also.

Comment

hehe we've kinda discovered that cliff is a crazy baal shipper too

and yeah, sadly, i have classes today too... ...which is why it goes til midnight my time

Comment

and yeah, sadly, i have classes today too... ...which is why it goes til midnight my time
                    Which, in turn, is a very good thing, because I'll be able to drop in again tomorrow, while I'm at school (or in class, really).
                    Education? Who needs that anyway?

Happy Birthday to Cliff and Happy Anniversary to us, guys!

*throws confetti and lemon slices*

Comment

Yes, I saw. I just spent quite some time listening to his March interview instead of going to my school's convocation.

*sigh* I do wish the writers would listen to him there, of course.

L I V E J O U R N A L

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                        Which, in turn, is a very good thing, because I'll be able to drop in again tomorrow, while I'm at school (or in class, really).
                        lol!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!

see, now you'd BETTER

*joins in the confetti throwing*

*adds some batteries to the mix*

er... whooooooooooops

Comment

*sigh* I do wish the writers would listen to him there, of course.
                          muhahahaha!!! ya know, they really should

that or cliff should just be writing the show

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney

MISSY'S BACK !!!!!!! *throws more confetti*

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Hello all...another longtime lurker outed... how fitting on C's Birthday (the 43rd I suspect) Let me say for the record THIS GUY IS SO HOT.... THERE OUGHTA BE A LAW (maybe there is ... I'll bet it's illegal to look at him in Virginia & Ohio)

Comment

Woohoo happy birthday Cliff, it must be still the 7th somewhere in the world

Comment

Working...
                                X