• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angelique
    Is that all she gets for 5000 posts??
    well he'd better not stop at one...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
      Is that all she gets for 5000 posts??
      Well, not ALL of them have been in here! Plus, you have to start SOMEWHERE...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Congrats Em!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          and my FAVORITE BAAL EVER
          *is amused*

...though I must say, if anyone looks good in chains, it's him. *thunk*

Congrats on the 5000!

L I V E J O U R N A L
          because I tend to disappear

Comment

CONGRATS ON 5,000 POSTS, EM!!

Lord Ba'al is pleased.
            The truth is always depressing. Suck it up and get over it. - My own personal saying.

Hell's fire, Mother Night, and may the Darkness be merciful. - various characters from the Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop

======

LJ l Fanfics l SGOFU l SGOFU LJ Community

Comment

Originally posted by Kashoku
              *same* Just his voice his enough to send his fangirls into Happyland. *purr*
              I think I was on the floor on my knees with my mouth agape when he started talking in that video. Or at the very least I was squeeling with glee. My brother must have thought I was crazy.

*sigh* I wish I'd thought to press the "record" button before that instead of right after.

And reading the entire thread shall continue to be good for me (sort of). I've already found my current wallpaper through it...

L I V E J O U R N A L

Comment

I cant believe that i stopped posting in this thread for so long, I have failed.....

Comment

Welcome back! The important thing is that you're here now! (although Ba'al may have an appropriate *punishment* in mind...)

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                    Welcome back! The important thing is that you're here now! (although Ba'al may have an appropriate *punishment* in mind...)
                    lol!! and that's NEVER a bad thing

welcome back!!

...though I must say, if anyone looks good in chains, it's him.
                    damn right

er... i mean..... *chants* whump! whump! whump! whump!

smug death whump!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      *chants* whump! whump! whump! whump!

smug death whump!
                      Arrogant to the last. Mmmm.

Personally, seeing the death scene without knowing what would happen next traumatised me too much to ever enjoy it.

Hehehe. Ba'al on Earth. Did anyone else have amusing thoughts about him running for the presidency?

L I V E J O U R N A L

Comment

Originally posted by Inanna
                        Hehehe. Ba'al on Earth. Did anyone else have amusing thoughts about him running for the presidency?
                        *raises her hand* And I would lie about my age to vote, too. ^_^
                        The truth is always depressing. Suck it up and get over it. - My own personal saying.

Hell's fire, Mother Night, and may the Darkness be merciful. - various characters from the Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop

======

Comment

Originally posted by Kashoku
                          *raises her hand* And I would lie about my age to vote, too. ^_^

I'd vote for him in a second. He'd probably be awesome and effective, though I doubt Congress would long survive...
                          Spoiler:
                          at least without being under some sort of mind-control.

L I V E J O U R N A L

Comment

Arrogant to the last. Mmmm.

Personally, seeing the death scene without knowing what would happen next traumatised me too much to ever enjoy it.

Hmm... Well, there is that pesky thing about him having to have been born in the U.S., but he could give someone a good run for a governorship...*cough*Arnold*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                              Hmm... Well, there is that pesky thing about him having to have been born in the U.S., but he could give someone a good run for a governorship...*cough*Arnold*cough*
                              Yes, I did think of that. But come on, he's an evil super-genius! He's Ba'al! I'm sure he'd have found such an amazingly brilliant way around that problem that our pitiful human brains could never contemplate it.

...there's got to be a grammatical mistake somewhere in there.

L I V E J O U R N A L

Comment

Yes, I did think of that. But come on, he's an evil super-genius! He's Ba'al! I'm sure he'd have found such an amazingly brilliant way around that problem that our pitiful human brains could never contemplate it.

...there's got to be a grammatical mistake somewhere in there.
                                Hm... No, looks grammatically correct to me. ^_^ Lord Ba'al would be proud.

*imagines Ba'al as an English teacher, or just a teacher in general* I'd never leave the classroom!

======

Comment

Working...
                                X