No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well you have to keep it PG for the little ones.... oh wait... that'd be me, wouldn't it.... ummm.... for the folks that aren't here then!

Comment

Em, you are almost what, 19? you are not a "little one" I say you are well-mature...yes, it has to be the other little ones that you speak of.
      sigpic

Comment

yes... i am almost 19... i'm mature?? awww... thank you!!! that's quite possibly the best compliment anyone's ever given me!!!

so yes... it has to be someone else...

now where did i put that chocolate syrup??

Comment

no prob Em, glad to give compliments...it is in my generous nature.......i am sure Ba'al would give you compliments too...oh my, did i just say that...

*runs to nearest store to get all the fixings for ice cream sundaes* here, em, have some choc syrup
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich

now where did i put that chocolate syrup??
            I put it back in the fridge, dearie! The rest of the fixings are in there, too.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

and i went out and got more stuff...hehehe....including that hard chocolate that hardens quickly....oooohh...no, PG thoughts must retain PG thoughts.
              sigpic

Comment

So, I had a thought...(I know, you smelled the smoke) someone mentioned the gold-trimmed sarcs earlier today? Maybe if they were just covered in satin or silk cushions with like down or something inside...and rounded edges of course...that would be okay. I just don't want anyone to get even more hurt by the sarc.

*wonders when she became the self-appointed safety monitor...sheesh*

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

here, have a nice and clean piccy why we all think of ice cream sundaes and such...hehehe...

Hah, you are right abou the porta-sarcs....we don't want any thunkers getting any more hurt when they thunk when being placed in the sarc...i mean we are talking about serious damage that could occur.
                  sigpic

Comment

well they beauty is that they'll be DED by the time they hit the sarc, so they won't even know it

so.... could i bring some caramel, too??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      LOL!!! well i'm only here for school and, sadly, i don't know any hula i'm a horrible dancer anyway, so even if i did, i prob'ly wouldn't be able to teach anyone!! lol...
                      You could always serenade him, Em
                      Mabye something like 'My thunk will go oooon aaaaaaand ooooooooon!!!!!'

Also: Woooooohooo!!! I'm glowing green!!! YAY!!

Comment

now the real fun begins...have no fear, Merrin is here....LOL!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                          You could always serenade him, Em
                          Mabye something like 'My thunk will go oooon aaaaaaand ooooooooon!!!!!'
                          ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!! me?? sing to baal??? hehehehehehe methinks if i sang THAT i'd botch my audition, though hmmmm.... maybe to think of a better song??

PS: WHY aren't you chatting, missy???

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! Em, maybe you can serenade Baal with the song "Everything I Do I Do It For You"...
                            sigpic

Comment

Missy ain't chatting coz she's still busy eating breakfast

On the plus side: I went and brought vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips and cherries.... now, about that PG forum discussion...

*ded*

Comment

I'm a purist. I like vanilla ice cream and I like butterscotch ice cream.

Comment

Working...
                                X