Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    Me? I put spoiler tags in? You want me to put spoiler tags in around sexy and snarky?
    To the best of my knowledge, Carter and Baal have never worked together.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      LOL... ya know, personally i think all the actors get together before each episode and go "ok, who's got the crush on carter this week?" watch each episode cloesly and you'll see what i mean, methinks
      True, true.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Oh... sorry can't help you, I have this blank space in my head with like [spoiler] around it.

Comment

Actually they have...
          Spoiler:
          In Reckoning Part 2... great sparks...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            Actually they have...
            Spoiler:
            In Reckoning Part 2... great sparks...
            In an ep THAT HAS AIRED IN THE US... which is where I live...

Hence the complaint about spoilers.

Comment

In an ep THAT HAS AIRED IN THE US... which is where I live...

Hence the complaint about spoilers.
              In Oz and the UK too...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

personally, Ba'al is my favorite Go'auld. It's not that I think he oozes evil, but something about him is more like, he's beyond good and evil. That's not what he's about, he's like an avatar of a greater force, an avatar of power.
                I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else, but it does to me. And, he doesn't seem to be such a bad person. As far as I know, there are humans that are worse then Ba'al. ::coughKinseycough::

Spoiler
                And you know what, he ain't technically gone like most of the baddies. He can still come back for more.
                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

definately!! i'd take baal as vice president over kinsey any day he's definately not a genuinely terrible guy... but he can act like it if he wants to, and he's just after the power anyway... he doesn't really care if people think he's a god or not, as long as he's in charge

Comment

Ba'al is so hot.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

i love people who are short and to the point so true

Comment

I just totally realized what I did with the spoilers... I am also part of the
                        Spoiler:
                        Baal/ sam (based off Reconing)
                        thread and I seriously thought i posed this there.

Again sorry for the spoilage Flame me if you want

Comment

While I like Ba'al, I'm not sure about his taste in servents. His lotar <sp?> got seduced by a Tok'ra. Sheesh. But you gotta love the way he personally deals with his prisoners, especially those who mess with that which is close to him. Think his servent girl counts?
                          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

well don't forget his first lotar in summit... that guy was evil too i didn't like him... but he only got to be mean cuz daniel was bad and talked to him but still.... i hope baal got rid of him very slowly...

Comment

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by ShadowMaat

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Easter Lili
                              Actually they have...
                              SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                              In Reckoning Part 2... great sparks

Hence where I noticed the sexy accent...thanks Shadow by the way, for clarifying the origin of that accent.
                              Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                              and Captain Jack Harkness
                              Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                              Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                              Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                              I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                              My other home...Stargate Down Under
                              My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
                                Hence where I noticed the sexy accent...thanks Shadow by the way, for clarifying the origin of that accent.
                                Oh, it is indeed! I've always found it to be a very distinct accent, and, the moment I first heard it, I thought 'hey - his accent is South African!'. It has a lovely, distinguished edge to it as well, particularly post-flange.

Excuse me while I head off for a bit and mop up the drool again...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X