• Show
Clear All

ROFL!!! i noticed that hehe

*has portasarc attached to belt for immediate emergency usage *

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      Ooohh, handy! I want a porta-sarc belt!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Hehe. Belt attachement, pffft, I have the wrist attachment! Activates at the instant of Ded-age and with emergency smelling salts if a particularly thunk/whumpable sepcimen is nearby!

As you can imagine, i've needed it here ..ALOT.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
          Hehe. Belt attachement, pffft, I have the wrist attachment! Activates at the instant of Ded-age and with emergency smelling salts if a particularly thunk/whumpable sepcimen is nearby!

As you can imagine, i've needed it here ..ALOT.
          ....IIRC mine had a "dedman switch."

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Man, talk about a utility belt! Is it kinda like those life preservers on planes? You know, the kind that you pull the little tab and they inflate?

still, maybe we shouldn't invite him to THIS thread for his own sake
            Or for ours! I feel like I'm pretty corrupted as it is, but I have a feeling he might give us a run for our money!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

ROFL!!! you sayin cliff would corrupt US??? that is, having him here at GW?? lol!!! dude, WE'D all freak!!! rofl!!!!

and yeah, kinda like them plane life preservers

Comment

well he did say the Gateworld was a great site when he answered my questions...of course he was referring to the main page...but at least he comes to the site... what if he REALLY does come here then...and he is just not saying anything.
                sigpic

Comment

ROFLOL... As difficult as it may sound, yes, I do believe he could probably corrupt us even more! Well, or he could after we all spent a good long time in our portasarcs!!

Case in point...

Comment

I wish I could be the gal getting a lap dance from Cliff....oh...did I just say that out loud....*thunk*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      I wish I could be the gal getting a lap dance from Cliff....oh...did I just say that out loud....*thunk*
                      LOL! Yes, you did, and it's even in print, so you can't deny it!

Comment

oh my...oh well...if Cliff does read this...he will know A LOT then... he will even know that Em and Ba'al are married...oh wait, if that was never said before...it is now...muahahahahahahaha!
                        sigpic

Comment

Can someone give me the address of his board? My computer had a conniption and I lost all my favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                            Can someone give me the address of his board? My computer had a conniption and I lost all my favourites.
                            Sure!

http://agalaxyofstars.net/phpBB2/vie...43642ca714ddcd

Comment

Now I have to think of the next round of questions to ask
                              sigpic

Comment

...and he probably doesn't know he has clones ... or that he is a soda jerk ... In fact, there's probably a lot that he doesn't now about his character. LOL! No one can ever accuse us of being unimaginative!

Comment

Working...
                                X